Fitness enthusiasts and those seeking relaxation can head to the hotel's health centre, which houses a heated indoor pool, sauna, steam room and a gym staffed by professional personal trainers. The Amulet Restaurant offers views of the countryside and serves regional specialities and international dishes, accompanied by live music. Guests can stay connected via complimentary Internet access, and newspapers are available free of charge in the lobby. Those visiting on business can make use of computer-rental and translation services, and a range of meeting rooms equipped with audio-visual facilities. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk are on hand to offer tour assistance, exchange currency and provide room service. The hotel provides a parking garage and a valet service for those arriving by car. Bari's Cathedral and Archaeological Museum is five kilometres away and the seaside town of Polignano is 31 kilometres from the hotel. The nearest metro station is within three kilometres of the hotel, and Bari's main railway station is six kilometres away. Bari- Palese Airport is 12 kilometres away, with an approximate driving time of ten minutes.
<span style="color: black;font-weight: bold"> Please note:</span>
The hotel's restaurant, pool, and gym are all closed on Sundays.
Single Standard : One twin bed. Light decor and simple, functional furnishings. Balcony. Satellite television with pay movies, dial-up Internet connection, direct-dial phone with voicemail, minibar, safe and complimentary bottled water. Stone-floored bathroom with shower/tub combination, bidet, hair dryer and makeup mirror.
Double Standard : One double bed and one twin bed or three twin beds. Light decor with white walls, blue fabrics and simple, light-wood furnishings. Balcony. Satellite television with pay movies, dial-up Internet connection, direct-dial phone with voicemail, minibar, safe and complimentary bottled water. Stone-floored bathroom with shower/tub combination, bidet, hair dryer and makeup mirror.
Taxis are available at the airport and the fare to the hotel is around 20-25 EUR. Bari has a good public transport system, while the best way to see the surrounding countryside is to hire a car.
- Small pets only Poolside bar
- Umbrella Computer rental
- Internet public area - comp Sauna
- Television in lobby Event catering
- Conference room(s) Audiovisual equipment
- Steam room Room service (limited hours)
- Wedding services Parking (valet)
- Parking (Complimentary) Exhibit space
- Parking garage Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Complimentary breakfast Meeting room (small groups)
- Concierge services Air-conditioned public areas
- Shoe shine Bar/lounge
- Security guard Translation services
- Comp newspapers in lobby Banquet facilities
- Safe-deposit box Currency exchange
- Concierge desk Elevator/lift
- Airport transportation (fees apply) Swimming pool - indoor - Closed on Sundays
- Fitness equipment - Closed on Sundays Restaurant(s) - Closed on Sundays
Room Amenities: , , • Extra towels/bedding • Cable/satellite TV • Handheld shower • Electronic/magnetic keys • Makeup mirror • Sewing kit • Bottled water in room (complim • Blackout drapes/curtains • Bidet • Pay movies • Window opens • Cribs (infant beds) available • Iron/ironing board (on request • Smoking rooms • Shower/tub combination • Separate sitting area • Climate control
- Archaeological Museum - 5 kilometres (3 miles) | - Bari Cathedral (12th century) - 5 kilometres (3 miles)| - Bari Castle (13th century) - 5 kilometres (3 miles) | - Bari historic centre - 6 kilometres (3.5 miles) - Polignano (seaside town) - 31 kilometres (19 miles)| - Castellana Caves - 32 kilometres (36 miles)| - Santa Stefano Beach - 39 kilometres (36 miles)| - Trani (historic town) - 56 kilometres (34 miles)| - Alberobello (historic site) - 58 kilometres (0.5 miles)|
Bari Hotels - Hotel Majesty