In the American Bar and Restaurant at the Hotel Polo guests can enjoy local and international dishes from an à la carte menu in a restaurant with low lighting and modern colonial décor in warm browns and crisp whites.
In the Hotel Polo, Rome, the bar/restaurant has a 270- degree window with impressive views of the Parioli district, and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can relax with an aperitif in leather armchairs in the hotel lobby where dial-up Internet connections are available for those wishing to check email or look up information on local attractions. Staff at the 24-hour front desk will be pleased to advise on and make reservations for restaurants, operas or museums. The hotel also offers laundry services, a safe deposit box and currency exchange and, for those with children, babysitting services. Villa Borghese, the Gallery of Modern Art, Stadio Flaminio, Piazza di Spagna and Parco di Roma Golf Club can all be found within four kilometres of the hotel. Rome Fiumicino Airport is 35 kilometres from the hotel. There is an hourly express train service to Rome's Termini station. Taxis to the centre are readily available, but take a licensed metered taxi only. An airport surcharge is payable.
Triple room: Three twin beds or one king bed and one twin bed. Modern colonial style décor with patterned wallpaper and light oak furnishings. Bathroom with jetted tub or shower. Balcony with view over Parioli parks. Minibar, dial-up Internet connection, satellite television, complimentary newspaper.
Standard twin/double room: Two twin beds or one king bed. Modern colonial style décor with patterned wallpaper and light oak furnishings. Bathroom with jetted tub or shower. Balcony with view over Parioli parks. Minibar, dial-up Internet connection, satellite television, complimentary newspaper.
Standard Single Room: One twin bed. Modern colonial style decor with patterned wallpaper and light oak furnishings. Balcony. Dial-up Internet connection. Cable/satellite TV. Clock radio. Minibar. Hair dryer. Complimentary newspaper.
From Rome Fiumicino Airport take the Roma-
Fiumicino Road, and enter the Grande Raccordo Annulare, driving
in the direction of Aurelia. Take exit 6, Flaminio Rubra, and
drive along Via Flaminia Nuova towards Corso di Francia, then
take the Corso Francia flyover and turn left at the end. When in
Piazza Euclide, take the first street on the right at the
traffic light (Via Civinini) and continue for 300 meters for the
- Wake Up Service - CALLS Currency Exchange
- Laundry Facilities Cribs - AVAILABLE
- Dry Cleaning Service Internet Access - DIAL UP
- Children Stay Free - Under 12 years old Smoking Rooms Available
- Banquet Facilities - FACILITIES Conference Room(s) - ROOMS
- Bar/Lounge - LOUNGE Meeting room (small groups) - ROOMS (SMALL GROUPS)
- Concierge desk Business services
- Garden - LIMITED HOURS Safe-deposit box - FRONT DESK
- Restaurant(s) - IN HOTELS Babysitting or child care - CHILDCARE
- Comp newspapers in lobby - (COMP) IN LOBBY Audiovisual equipment
Room Amenities: , , • Bathroom telephone • Direct-dial phone • Bidet • Window opens • Cribs (infant beds) available • Climate control • Smoking rooms • Cable/satellite TV
1) VILLA BORGHESE 1 KM | 2) L'AUDITORIUM 500 METERS | 3) MUSEUM ETRUSCO/VILLA GIULIA 1.5 KM | 4) MODERN ART GALLERY 1 KM | 5) BIOPARK - ZOO 1 KM | 6) FLAMINIO STADIUM / RUGBY EVENTS 1 KM | 7) VIA VENETO 1 KM | 8) PARCO DI ROMA GOLF CLUB 4 KM | 9) PIAZZA DI SPAGNA 3 KM | 10) PIAZZA DEL POPOLO 3 KMS.
Rome Hotels - Hotel Polo