Le Jardin restaurant, housed in a glass pavilion in the centre of the hotel garden, offers continental buffet breakfasts and a Provençal-inspired menu for lunch and dinner. During warmer months the pavilion opens for al fresco dining on the terrace. Le Carpaccio is characterised by colourful Venetian decor and serves Italian dishes for lunch and dinner. Royal's Bar serves cocktails and light meals. Surrounding a mirrored, oval- shaped swimming pool and opening onto a lush courtyard garden, Les Thermes fitness centre and day spa resembles a sumptuous Roman bath. It offers exercise classes, fitness rooms, massages and body treatments, mineral baths and a beauty salon. Healthy light meals are served for breakfast and lunch in the adjacent restaurant overlooking the pool and garden. Guests visiting on business can make use of secretarial services, fax machines, Internet access and large conference rooms decorated with Venetian-inspired murals. The Royal Monceau is located within three kilometres of many of Paris's sightseeing destinations, such as the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower. One of the best views of Paris is available from atop the Arc de Triomphe, two blocks from the hotel. Paris Orly International Airport is 25 kilometres from the hotel, and can be reached by car in approximately 20 minutes.
Renovation notice: The hotel is closed until autumn 2009 for a complete renovation.
Deluxe Room: One double bed and one twin bed. Desk. Cable/satellite TV with pay movies. Minibar. Hair dryer. In-room safe. Complimentary newspaper.
Superior Room: One double or two twin beds. Period furniture and fabrics in warm tones. Marble bathroom includes television and telephone. Other features: Minibar, video game console, plush bathrobes. Views of hotel garden or avenue Hoche.
Classic Standard Room: One double bed or two twin beds. More spacious than standard room. Period furniture and fabrics with warm tones. Marble bathroom includes television and telephone. Other features: Minibar, video game console, plush bathrobes. Views of hotel garden or avenue Hoche.
Check-in time is 2 PM Check-out time is Noon
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
- High Speed Internet Number of rooms: 203
- Concierge services Shopping on site
- Pets accepted Babysitting or child care
- Fitness equipment Swimming pool - indoor
- Restaurant(s) in hotel Supervised child care/activities
- Hair salon Bar/lounge
- Conference room(s) Audio-visual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental Photocopy machines
- Secretarial services Translation services
- Business services Computer rental
- Suitable for children Air-conditioned public areas
- Fax machine Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Breakfast available (surcharge) Laundry facilities
- Garden Library
- Currency exchange Self parking
- Room service (24 hours) Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Spa services on site Shoe shine
- Multilingual staff Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk Business center
- Express check-out Doorman/doorwoman
- Security guard Dry cleaning service
- Banquet facilities Limo or Town Car service available
Room Amenities: , , • Bathroom telephone • Cable/satellite TV • Private bathroom • Desk • Bathrobes • Minibar • In-room safe • Voice mail • Climate control • Smoking rooms • Turndown service • Extra towels/bedding • Telephone • Cribs (infant beds) available • Air conditioning • Complimentary newspaper • Bathroom TV • Housekeeping • Wake-up calls • Hair dryer • Non-smoking rooms • Rollaway beds • Pay movies
- Arc de Triomphe - 800 metres | - Champs-Elysées - 800 metres | - Parc Monceau - 800 metres | - Bois de Boulogne - 1.5 kilometres (1 mile)| - Comédie Française (Palais Royale) - 1.5 kilometres (1 mile)| - Musée du Louvre - 2.5 kilometres (1.5 miles)| - Musée D'Orsay - 2.5 kilometres (1.5 miles)| - Eiffel Tower - 2.5 kilometres (1.5 miles)| - Sacré-Coeur - 5 kilometres (3 miles) |
Paris Hotels - Hotel Royal Monceau