The hotel features a 24-hour front desk with safe deposit box, air-conditioned public areas with wireless Internet access (surcharge), and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Guests can start the day with the hotel's breakfast services, and enjoy drinks and coffees in the hotel lobby at the Café de San Luis. Practical amenities include a concierge desk, a dry cleaning service, babysitting and childcare, and a business centre and a meeting room with audio-visual equipment, suitable for up to 30 people. The hotel is in an excellent central position to explore Madrid and the surrounding area; the 16th-century Monastery of the Royal Barefoot Sisters is 450 metres from the hotel, and the magnificent art at the Prado Museum is 800 metres away. Atocha railway station is 1.5 kilometres from the hotel and Gran Via metro station is opposite the hotel. Madrid Barajas Airport is 20 kilometres from the hotel, an approximate driving time of 30 minutes.
Double Room: Two twin beds. Simple contemporary furnishings and smart decor. Satellite television with pay movies, wireless Internet access (surcharge), desk, CD player, direct-dial phone, minibar, complimentary bottled water, climate control, ceiling fan, trouser press, coffee/tea maker and safe. Bathroom with bidet, designer toiletries, hair dryer, makeup mirror, bathrobes and telephone. Cribs and in-room childcare (surcharge) available.
Double Single Use: One twin bed. Simple contemporary furnishings and smart decor. Satellite television with pay movies, wireless Internet access (surcharge), desk, CD player, direct-dial phone, minibar, complimentary bottled water, climate control, ceiling fan, trouser press, coffee/tea maker and safe. Bathroom with bidet, designer toiletries, hair dryer, makeup mirror, bathrobes and telephone. Cribs and in-room childcare (surcharge) available.
Frequent underground metro services connect the airport with Madrid city centre. Taxis are available from the airport, and the fare is typically 30 EUR to the hotel. The blue airport bus departs every 15 minutes for the underground bus terminal at Plaza de Colón in central Madrid.
- Air-conditioned public areas Shoe shine
- Internet public area - surcharge Fireplace in lobby
- Suitable for children Secretarial services
- Comp newspapers in lobby Business center
- Currency exchange Internet public area - wireless
- Breakfast services Parking nearby
- Patio Room service (limited hours)
- Babysitting or child care Security guard
- Banquet facilities Umbrella
- Meeting room (small groups) Dry cleaning service
- ATM/banking Ballroom(s)
- Safe-deposit box Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Elevator/lift Bar/lounge
- Concierge desk Audiovisual equipment
- Airport transportation (fees apply)
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Cribs (infant beds) available • Hypo-allergenic bedding availa • Window opens • Pay movies • Designer toiletries • Climate control • Extra towels/bedding in room • Makeup mirror • Smoking rooms • Child care (in room, surcharge • Blackout drapes/curtains • Electronic/magnetic keys • Handheld shower • Bathroom telephone • Welcome amenities • Bottled water in room (complim • Bidet • Internet access - TV • Direct-dial phone • Trouser press • Premium bedding • Rollaway beds
- Royal Academy of Fine Arts of San Fernando - 300 metres | - Monastery of the Royal Barefoot Sisters (16th-century church) - 450 metres| - Huertas District (Restaurants and nightlife) - 600 metres | - Plaza Mayor (17th-century square) - 700 metres| - Prado Museum - 800 metres|
Madrid Hotels - Hotel Senator Gran Vía