Open from morning until midnight, the hotel's café becomes a piano bar in the evenings and provides a relaxed space for enjoying a morning coffee and browsing the complimentary papers, an early evening aperitif or a post-dinner nightcap. Low-level lighting, piped music and contemporary decor in a combination of rich red and soft neutrals set the scene in the relaxed restaurant, which serves traditional, local cuisine with a contemporary twist at lunch and dinner. Guests can make use of wireless Internet access and facilities for business guests include fully equipped meeting and conference rooms. The front desk is open round the clock and has a safe deposit box for guest's valuables. Knowledgeable staff can provide local and tourist information and those arriving by car can take advantage of private garage parking on site. The hotel's city centre location means that it is within walking distance of many of Leon's attractions. The historic district, the bullring and Casa Botines, designed by Gaudi, are all within 700 metres. The city's university is around 2.5 kilometres away. Visitors wishing to explore the region surrounding the city will find Las Medulas, the site of Roman gold mines and a World Heritage cultural landscape. Leon Airport is just five kilometres away. By taxi, it costs about 11 EUR to the city centre. A bus runs to the city according to the flight schedules; cost is about 1 EUR. For travellers arriving by train from Madrid, the station is two kilometres from the hotel.
Standard room: One double bed or two twin beds. Light, modern decor with simple, pale wood furniture and dusty pink soft furnishings. Air-conditioning, work desk, direct-dial telephone, dial-up Internet connection. Satellite television, minibar.
Single room: One twin bed. Light, modern decor with simple, pale wood furniture and dusty pink soft furnishings. Air-conditioning, work desk, direct-dial telephone, dial-up Internet connection. Satellite television, minibar.
Coming from the airport, head towards the city centre. Once in Leon, pass the football stadium and the bullring and turn left at the traffic lights, after which there are signs to the hotel. Turn right, then take the first right. The hotel is 30 meters from the turning, next to El Corte Ingles department store.
- Air Conditioning Sauna
- Dry Cleaning Service Laundry Facilities
- Bar/Lounge Banquet Facilities
- Conference Room(s) Concierge desk
- Elevator/lift Internet public area - wireless
- Internet public area - high-speed Parking garage
- Garden Meeting room (small groups)
- Restaurant(s) Business services
- Internet public area - surcharge Safe-deposit box
- Audiovisual equipment Airport transportation (fees apply)
Room Amenities: , , • Direct-dial phone • Designer toiletries • Blackout drapes/curtains • Cribs (infant beds) available • Iron/ironing board (on request • Premium TV channel(s) • Window opens • Handheld shower • Climate control • Cable/satellite TV • Smoking rooms • Bidet • Trouser press • Complimentary toiletries • Makeup mirror • Electronic/magnetic keys • Extra towels/bedding • Bathroom telephone • Sewing kit
- Shopping centre - Next door| - Barrio Humedo (historic area) - 500 meters| - Bullring - 500 meters| - Cathedral - 700 meters| - Casa Botines - 700 meters| - University - 2.5 kilometers (1.5 miles)| - Las Medulas (World Heritage site) - 20 kilometers (13 miles)| - Pajares ski resort - 60 kilometers (38 miles)| - San Isidro - 75 kilometers (47 miles).
Leon Hotels - Hotel Silken Luis de Leon