Guests can quiz multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk for tips on local sightseeing opportunities and activities. Traditional German dishes are served alongside draught beers by an open fire in the Bavarian- style vaulted basement with bricked archways and large wooden tables, and room service is also available. Business guests enjoy access to meeting rooms for up to 20 people and guests arriving by car will find free parking spaces at the hotel. The hotel is just a 800 metres away from the Old Town Square and the Estonian National Opera is 1 km away. For a family day out, Tallinn Zoo can be found five kilometres from the hotel. Tallinn Airport is five kilometres away with an approximate driving time of 15 minutes.
Standard room: One double bed or two twin beds. Modern decor with high ceilings and long windows. Cable/satellite TV. Minibar.
Bus number 2 runs to the city centre and number 20 runs every 30 minutes from the airport to the harbour, three kilometres from the hotel. Taxis are available outside the terminal and cost about 60 EEK to the city centre. Buses, trolleys, trams, and minibuses operate regularly from 6 AM to midnight. Tickets can be purchased from newsstands for 10 EEK or from the driver for 15 EEK. Tallinn Card holders may use unlimited public transport for free. Taxis can be hailed on the street.
- Currency exchange Elevator/lift
- Bar/lounge Business services
- Restaurant(s) Concierge services
- Laundry facilities Suitable for children
- Dry cleaning service Babysitting or child care
- Internet public area - wireless Parking (Complimentary)
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Window opens • Direct-dial phone • Bathtub only
- Old Town Square - 800 metres | - Estonian National Opera - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - Kadriorg Palace - 3 kilometres (2 miles)| - Tallinn Zoo - 5 kilometres (3 miles)| - Estonian Open Air Museum - 8 kilometres (5 miles) | - TV Tower - 8 kilometres (5 miles) |
Tallinn Hotels - Hotel St. Barbara