Guests can relax in the traditional Estonian sauna, enjoy a massage treatment, or browse the daily newspapers in the lobby. The Nevskij Restaurant serves Russian cuisine in an opulent setting. The restaurant has antique furniture, oriental carpets and plush armchairs, and guests can enjoy live music at weekends. The restaurant Kuldse Notsu Korts is housed in a cellar with rustic style decor and serves traditional Estonian dishes and local liqueurs. In fine weather, diners can eat on the terrace. A range of drinks, aperitifs and cocktails are on offer at the bar, and room service is also available. Business clients can make use of meeting and conference rooms, audio-visual equipment, a technology helpdesk, and business, secretarial and translation services. Parents will appreciate the babysitting service, and those interested in sightseeing can use the Internet to plan an itinerary. Guests can explore the surrounding Old Town, or visit the Kadriorg Presidential Residence or the Rocca al Mare Open Air Museum, both can be found within five kilometres. Tallin Airport is eight kilometres away with an approximate driving time of 15 minutes.
Deluxe room: One queen bed. Traditional style decor in cream, with fabrics in navy and yellow and light oak wood furniture. Bathroom with bathrobes, toiletries, scales, and hair dryer. Direct-dial phone, satellite television with pay movies, minibar with complimentary bottled water, Internet connection, safe, trouser press, sewing kit.
Standard room: Two twin beds. Traditional style decor in cream, with fabrics in navy and yellow and light oak wood furniture. Bathroom with bathrobes, toiletries, scales, and hair dryer. Direct-dial phone, satellite television with pay movies, minibar with complimentary bottled water, Internet connection, safe, trouser press, sewing kit.
Taxis are readily available at the airport and should cost approximately 10 EUR to the hotel.
Driving directions: From the airport, take the Tartu Road and then turn into Pronski Street. Drive until it crosses Narva Road. Continue straight on until you turn left from Ahtri Street and then turn right into Mere Avenue, which becomes Rannamae Street. Drive to the Railway Station, then turn left into Nunne Street, which becomes Rataskaevu.
- Laundry Facilities Children Stay Free - UNDER 12 YEARS
- Dry Cleaning Service Sauna
- Complimentary Breakfast - FULL BREAKFAST Wake Up Service
- Hotel Parking - SECURE/SURCHARGE Shoe Shine
- Currency Exchange Restaurant(s)
- Safe-Deposit Box - FRONT DESK Fitness Equipment - NEARBY, DISCOUNT
- Conference Room(s) Banquet Facilities
- Airport Transportation - SURCHARGE Bar/Lounge
- Meeting room (small groups) - SMALL GROUPS Massage-treatment room - AVAILABLE IN ROOM
- Business services Parking (secure) - COMP/WIRELESS/DIALUP
- Babysitting or child care Comp newspapers in lobby - COMP IN LOBBY
- Security guard Garden - LIMITED HOURS
- Concierge desk Audiovisual equipment
Room Amenities: , , • Hypo-allergenic bedding availa • Extra towels/bedding • Cable/satellite TV • Complimentary toiletries • Window opens • Pay movies • Bathroom scale • Shower/tub combination • Handheld shower • Internet access - complimentar • Makeup mirror • Sewing kit • Massage - available in room • Bathroom telephone • Direct-dial phone • Internet access - TV • Trouser press • Iron/ironing board (on request • Bottled water in room (complim
- Kadriorg (presidential residence and park) - 5 kilometres (3 miles)| - Rocca al Mare Open Air Museum - 5 kilometres (3 miles)| - Pirita (bathing beaches and pine-forest park) - 6 kilometres (4 miles)| - Parnu (Hanseatic town) - 120 kilometres (73 miles)|
Tallinn Hotels - Hotel St. Petersbourg