After a buffet breakfast, guests can head to the fitness centre for a work out in the gym or a relaxing session in the Finnish sauna or Turkish steam bath (surcharge). Guests can dine on Mediterranean dishes in the modern restaurant and enjoy drinks in the stylish white marble lobby bar, which has views of the city's largest water fountain. On Friday and Saturday nights the hotel opens its late bar, a retro style nightclub with a panoramic terrace where guests can sip cocktails whilst admiring the city lights and views of the lake. The hotel has a souvenir and gift shop, and multilingual staff at the 24- hour front desk can assist with services including dry cleaning and currency exchange. The hotel has two conference rooms, and drivers enjoy free parking. Those interested in sightseeing can use the Internet to plan an itinerary. Guests can walk to the lake, 200 metres away, or to Estonia's largest shopping mall, 500 metres away. Tallinn Airport is also 500 metres away with an approximate driving time of five minutes.
Standard Room: One double bed or two twin beds. Desk. High-speed Internet connection. Cable/satellite TV. Clock radio. Hair dryer.
Standard Room Special: Desk. High-speed Internet access. Cable/satellite TV. Clock radio. Hair dryer.
It is possible to walk to the hotel from the airport, alternatively, the No. 2 bus stops in front of the hotel. Taxis can be caught outside the arrivals lounge, and the fare to the hotel will cost approximately 3 EUR.
- Bar/lounge Umbrella
- Security guard Laundry facilities
- Breakfast services Restaurant(s)
- Banquet facilities Complimentary breakfast
- Air-conditioned public areas Safe-deposit box
- Internet public area - wireless Dry cleaning service
- Conference room(s) Business center
- Fireplace in lobby Gift shop or newsstand
- Shoe shine Computer rental
- Steam room Nightclub
- Sauna Elevator/lift
- Currency exchange Coffee in lobby
- Fitness equipment Room service (limited hours)
- Business services Parking (Complimentary)
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Rollaway beds • Cribs (infant beds) available • Direct-dial phone
- Lake Ulemiste - 200 metres| - Airport - 500 metres| - Estonia's largest shopping area - 500 metres| - Tallin Old Town - 3.5 kilometres (2 miles)|
Tallinn Hotels - Hotel Ulemiste