Business guests can make use of conference and meeting rooms equipped with audio-visual equipment, while complimentary newspapers can be found in the lobby and drinks are available at the lounge bar. Guests can quiz the concierge for information on local sightseeing hotspots and staff at the 24-hour front desk can make dinner reservations and book tickets for the theatre and opera. Practical amenities at the hotel include free parking, currency exchange, and room service. Two kilometres from the hotel, the Via Condotti is home to row upon row of designer boutiques. Villa Borghese is also within two kilometres, and provides a refuge from the bustle of Rome's streets. Visitors can paddle in the lake, or visit the gallery which houses Bernini's David and his statue of Apollo. Rome Fiumicino Airport airport is 35 kilometres away, a drive of around 40 minutes.
Standard twin/double room: One double or two twin beds. Neutral decor with dark wood furnishings. Satellite television, direct-dial phone, air conditioning, minibar, hair dryer, safe.
Double room not refundable:
There is an express train service every 30 minutes to Rome's Termini train station (journey time 30 minutes), then take bus 86 or 92 and get off in Via Tagliamento. Taxis are readily available at the airport, but take a licensed metered taxi only. A taxi to the city centre will cost around 50 EUR. The nearest metro station to the hotel is Barberini.
- Complimentary Breakfast Dry Cleaning Service
- Laundry Facilities Currency Exchange
- Cribs Doctor - Medical assistance
- Children Stay Free - under age of 6 Smoking Rooms Available
- Wake Up Service Pets Allowed - Small pets
- Conference Room(s) Airport Transportation - Surcharge
- Bar/Lounge Garden - Limited hours
- Massage-treatment room Elevator/lift
- Concierge desk - desk/services Parking (secure)
- Meeting room (small groups) - Small group Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Babysitting or child care Comp newspapers in lobby - Complimentary
- Audiovisual equipment
Room Amenities: , , • Microwave (on request) • Massage - available in room • Window opens • Hypo-allergenic bedding availa • Extra towels/bedding • Cable/satellite TV • Direct-dial phone • Bathroom telephone • Cribs (infant beds) available • Bidet • Smoking rooms
Borghese Gallery - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| Villa Borghese - 1.5 kilometres (1 mile)| Via Condotti (shopping) - 2 kilometres (1 mile)| Spanish Steps - 2 kilometres (1 mile)| Trevi Fountain - 3 kilometres (2 miles) | Piazza Navona - 3 kilometres (2 miles)| Vatican City - 4 kilometres (2.5 miles)| Coliseum - 4 kilometres (2.5 miles)
Rome Hotels - Hotel Villa Grazioli