The hotel's Ludwigsstube is a Bavarian-style restaurant with an elegant wood finish. It serves a range of Bavarian and international cuisine. Guests can also relax with a newspaper in the hotel lobby, order snacks and drinks from the room service menu, and unwind in the spa, sauna and infrared cabin. Multilingual staff at the 24- hour front desk can help to book tours and tickets, and there are conference, banqueting and business facilities. Practical amenities include secure garage parking for around 10 EUR per day, express check in and out, and complimentary wireless Internet access. The hotel is conveniently located beside the pedestrianised zone and is 300-metres from St Stephen's Cathedral. It is also just 500 from Dreifluesseeck, where the rivers Danube, Inn and Ilz converge. Munich Franz Josef Strauss Airport is 180 kilometres (112 miles) from the hotel, around 90 minutes by car.
Single Room: One single bed. Furnished in a modern style. Flat-screen cable television, complimentary wireless Internet access, direct-dial phone, desk, sofabed, safe and sound-proof windows. Bathroom with bath, shower and complimentary toiletries.
Family Room: Two double beds. Furnished in a modern style. Flat-screen cable television, complimentary wireless Internet access, direct-dial phone, desk, sofabed, safe and sound-proof windows. Bathroom with bath, shower and complimentary toiletries.
Double Room: One double or two twin beds. Furnished in a modern style. Flat-screen cable television, complimentary wireless Internet access, direct-dial phone, desk, sofabed, safe and sound-proof windows. Bathroom with bath, shower and complimentary toiletries.
Trains regularly depart from the airport for Passau Hauptbahnhof, and the journey takes around an hour. The hotel is 500 metres from the station. Taxis are readily available outside the terminal, and fares to the hotel cost around 200 EUR. The hotel is within walking distance to many of Passau's shops, cafes and restaurants. There are also regular bus routes throughout the city.
Driving directions: From the airport take the A92 in the direction of Deggendorf, then the A3 towards Passau. Exit at Passau Nord and cross the second bridge over the Danube River. After the bridge take the left lane, and turn left after the traffic lights at Ludwigsplatz.
- Breakfast services Internet public area - comp
- Medical assistance available Conference room(s)
- Bar/lounge Wedding services
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount) Parking garage
- Business services Express check-out
- Hair salon Restaurant(s)
- Internet public area - wireless Umbrella
- Comp newspapers in lobby Complimentary breakfast
- Parking (secure) Parking (surcharge)
- Elevator/lift Ballroom(s)
- Air-conditioned public areas Safe-deposit box
- Room service (limited hours) Shoe shine
- Exhibit space Concierge desk
- Event catering Express check-in
- Banquet facilities Sauna
Room Amenities: , , • Direct-dial phone • Cribs (infant beds) available • Iron/ironing board (on request • Rollaway beds • Makeup mirror • Sewing kit • Internet access - complimentar • Handheld shower • Shower/tub combination • Smoking rooms • Extra towels/bedding • Cable/satellite TV • Window opens • Hypo-allergenic bedding availa • Complimentary toiletries
- Pedestrianised Shopping Area - next door | - Danube River Cruises - 200 metres | - St Stephen's Cathedral - 300 metres | - Dreifluesseeck (Point where Danube, Inn and Ilz Rivers converge) - 500 metres | - Mariahilf (Cloister) - 3 kilometres (2 miles) | - Veste Oberhaus (Castle) - 3 kilometres (2 miles) | - Bavarian Forest - 25 kilometres (15.5 miles) | - Salzburg - 120 kilometres (74.5 miles) |
Passau Hotels - Hotel Weisser Hase