Multilingual staff on the 24-hour front desk can help with advice on the hotel and the surrounding area. Although there is no restaurant in the hotel, a complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily to guests, and there are many dining options in the surrounding area. Guests can relax with a drink in the bar after a day exploring Rome's many places of interest. The hotel operates a free shuttle to the city centre for those wishing to explore the sights of the eternal city. The Coliseum, Piazza Navona and Trevi Fountain are all within three kilometres. Rome Fiumicino Airport is 40 kilometres (24.8 miles), around 35 minutes drive.
Standard Double Room: One king bed or two twin beds. Modern décor, television, pay movies, direct dial phone, Internet access and minibar.
Standard Triple Room: Three twin beds. Modern décor, television, pay movies, direct dial phone, Internet access and minibar.
Taxi from the airport to the Zone Hotel will cost approximately 50 EUR or guests can take the train to Balduina station (500 metres from the hotel), changing at Trastevere.
Driving from the airport take the ring road exit at Aurelia (direction centre), Piazza Pio XI, Via Anastasio II, Piazzale degli Erai, Viale Medaglie d'Oro.
- Cribs Dry Cleaning Service
- Children Stay Free - UNDER 2 Rollaways and cribs (infant beds)
- Smoking Rooms Available Currency Exchange
- Business Center Wake Up Service
- Complimentary Breakfast - CONTINENTAL Coffee in lobby
- Airport Transportation - SURCHARGE Bar/Lounge
- Express Check-in Parking garage
- Garden - LIMITED HOURS Parking (secure) - WIRELESS/SURCHARGE
- Elevator/lift Safe-deposit box - FRONT DESK
- Audiovisual equipment
Room Amenities: , , • Bidet • Direct-dial phone • Complimentary toiletries • Window opens • Pay movies • Rollaway beds • Electronic/magnetic keys • Makeup mirror • Cable/satellite TV • Smoking rooms • Cribs (infant beds) available
- Vatican City - 2 km| - Trevi Fountain - 5 km| - Piazza Navona - 6 km| - Coliseum - 8 km |
Rome Hotels - Hotel Zone