Hotel Features.Guests can take a stroll in the hotel gardens featuring traditional stone arches, enjoy a game of giant chess overlooking the river, and go for a refreshing dip in the outdoor pool. The hotel houses a pool table, table tennis and a darts board, and those on business can benefit from conference facilities. Further amenities include complimentary onsite parking, airport transfers (surcharge), a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities.
The Iberotel Luxor houses a number of dining options: the Cote Jardin is an elegant, modern restaurant, with a terrace area, serving a range of international dishes from an extensive buffet; the Romance is a modern, rustic restaurant offering a range of Mediterranean dishes; the Mandarin offers traditional Chinese cuisine, and the relaxed Le Karkedeh Bar serves snacks, drinks and cocktails.
Guestrooms. The 185 guestrooms, over five floors, feature contemporary decor in neutral tones and extend to balconies. Amenities include air conditioning, Internet connections, satellite television, telephones, hair dryers, minibars and safes.
Expert Tip.The Valley of the Kings, located 13 kilometres from the hotel, contains the tombs of Ramesses the Great and of Tutankhamun, and is one of greatest discoveries of modern archaeology.
<span style="color: black;font-weight: bold"> Please note:</span>
A compulsory fee for the gala dinners, held on the 24th and 31st December, is included in the rates for all stays over those nights.
Superior DBL City View: One queen or two twin beds. Contemporary decor in neutral tones. Balcony. Air conditioning, wireless Internet (surcharge), satellite television, telephone, hair dryer, minibar and safe.
Deluxe DBL With Nile View: Two or three twin beds. Contemporary decor in neutral tones. Balcony. Air conditioning, wireless Internet (surcharge), satellite television, telephone, hair dryer, minibar and safe.
DBL Standard Room With Lobby View: Two or three twin beds. Contemporary decor in neutral tones. Balcony. Air conditioning, wireless Internet (surcharge), satellite television, telephone, hair dryer, minibar and safe.
Getting there. Hotel staff can arrange airport transfers (surcharge), and taxis are available outside the terminal. The best way to get around the city is by taxi, which can be hired by the day or for individual journeys. Caleches, or horse-drawn carriages, are available for shorter, more leisurely journeys. Hop-on, hop-off microbuses are inexpensive and operate on fixed routes, but can become crowded. Ferries and sailing boats regularly cross the Nile between Corniche and the West Bank.
- Laundry facilities Shoe shine
- Restaurant(s) Comp newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours) Dry cleaning service
- Library Conference room(s)
- Poolside bar Bar/lounge
- Air-conditioned public areas Medical assistance available
- Ballroom(s) ATM/banking
- Pool table Gift shop or newsstand
- Security guard Swimming pool - outdoor
- Barbecue grill(s) Parking (Complimentary)
- Airport transportation (fees apply) Microwave in lobby
- Patio Internet public area - wireless - Fees Apply
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Extra towels/bedding • Window opens • Blackout drapes/curtains • Electronic/magnetic keys • Sewing kit • Smoking rooms
- River Nile - adjacent | - Luxor Temple - 1.5 kilometres (1 mile) | - Mummification Museum - 2 kilometres (1 mile) | - Luxor Museum - 5 kilometres (3 miles)| - Karnak Temple - 8 kilometres (5 miles)| - Esna Temple - 40 kilometres (25 miles) | - Denderah Temple - 60 kilometres (37.5 miles) | - Valley of the Kings (Pharaoh's tombs) - 13 kilometres (8 miles) | - Valley of the Queens (Queen's tombs) - 13 kilometres (8 miles) |
Luxor Hotels - Iberotel Luxor