Travellers can use the hotel's Internet port to plan their sightseeing, and complimentary newspapers can be picked up in the lobby. Corporate travellers have the use of meeting rooms and guests can mingle in the bar until midnight. The hotel's restaurant serves traditional brasserie type meals and the bar serves snacks around the clock and offers television viewing. On sunny afternoons guests can relax on the outdoor patio adjoining the restaurant. Drivers can park their cars free of charge. Guests can make a visit to the Casino d'Enghien, horse racing, the Enghien Lake and the thermal baths at Enghien, all two kilometres away. Paris is 20 kilometres away. The Epinay RER train station is just 200 metres from the hotel, and Charles De Gaulle Airport is 22 kilometres and about a 30 minute drive away.
Standard twin/double room: One double bed or two twin beds. Practical interior includes pale mint and salmon tones and oak furniture. Air conditioning, satellite television, direct-dial phone, Internet and opening windows.
The RER train service serves the airport. Line B runs from the TGV station at Terminal 2 to Gare du Nord, Châtelet-les-Halles, St Michel and Denfert-Rochereau, with connections for the metro. A taxi to the city centre will take around 45 minutes. Roissybus serves all three terminals and runs to the rue Scribe for métro Opéra. The best way around the local area is on foot or by car; outlying areas can be reached by train.
Driving directions: From the airport follow the A1 towards Paris, and then towards Garonor. Take the A86 towards Saint Denis, followed by the A15 to Cergy Pontoise. Take Exit 2 and follow directions for Epinay Centre.
- Wake Up Service Internet Access - SURCHARGE
- Hotel Parking - SECURE Children Stay Free - UNDER 2
- Complimentary Breakfast Bar/Lounge
- Restaurant(s) Spa tub - PUBLIC AREA
- Parking (secure) Comp newspapers in lobby - IN LOBBY
- Elevator/lift Meeting room (small groups)
- Audiovisual equipment
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Complimentary toiletries • Window opens • Direct-dial phone • Extra towels/bedding in room • Blackout drapes/curtains • Shower/tub combination
- Epinay train station - 200 metres | - Casino d'Enghien - 2 kilometres (1 mile) | - Enghien Lake - 2 kilometres (1 mile) | - Thermes d'Enghien les Bains (thermal baths) - 2 kilometres (1 mile) | - Horse racing - 2 kilometres (1 mile) | - Paris - 20 kilometres (12 miles) |
Epinay Sur Seine Hotels - Ibis Paris Epinay Sur Seine