After a day's sightseeing, guests can head for cocktails on local attractions. Many of the city's historic sights, the roof restaurant, which boasts panoramic views of Athens and the Acropolis. The hotel caters well for business guests, offering five meeting rooms with capacity for up to 120 people, while banquets and wedding receptions can also be arranged on request. Practical amenities at the hotel include room service, a 24-hour front desk with currency exchange and WiFi Internet access in public areas. The concierge can assist with bookings and offer advice including the Parthenon and Acropolis, lie within one kilometre of the hotel; Syntagma Square and the flea market at Monastiraki are also both one kilometre away. Piraeus, the port of Athens, provides opportunities for island-hopping, 12 kilometres away. Athens El. Venizelos Airport is 35 kilometres from the hotel, a driving time of around 60 minutes.
Single room: One twin bed. Smart, contemporary decor in red or grey tones, with wooden floors. Soundproofed windows. Air conditioning, satellite television, high-speed Internet connection, safe, minibar. Marble bathroom with separate tub and shower, bathrobes, toiletries and hair dryer.
Standard twin/double room: One queen bed or two twin beds. Smart, contemporary decor in red or grey tones, with wooden floors. Soundproofed windows. Air conditioning, satellite television, high-speed Internet connection, safe, minibar. Marble bathroom with separate tub and shower, bathrobes, toiletries and hair dryer.
The underground metro line connects the airport to Syntagma Square. Change lines here for Omonia Square, which is 300 metres from the hotel. Alternatively, taxis are available from outside the terminal and cost approximately 25 EUR. Public transport around Athens is provided by metro, railway and express airport buses. The old town can easily be explored on foot.
Driving directions: From the airport, exit at the south gate for Attiki Odos. Go straight ahead to Marathonos Avenue and turn left. Continue onto Mesogeion Avenue, then onto Vassilissis Avenue and Syntagma Square. Turn right and continue ahead onto Omonia Square. Turn right and right again for Chalkokondili Street, where the hotel is located.
- Currency Exchange Children Stay Free - Under 2 years old
- Dry Cleaning Service Parking garage
- Elevator/lift Concierge desk
- Conference room(s) Hotel Parking - Fees Apply
- Internet public area - wireless Restaurant(s)
- Wake Up Service Bar/lounge
- Banquet facilities Coffee shop or cafe
- Pets not allowed
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Extra towels/bedding • Complimentary toiletries • Makeup mirror • Sewing kit • Separate bathtub and shower • Electronic/magnetic keys • Blackout drapes/curtains • Direct-dial phone • Pay movies
- Omonia Square - 300 metres | - National Archaeological Museum - 400 metres | - Acropolis - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - Syntagma Square - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles) | - Lycabettus Hill - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles) | - Plaka (old town) - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles) | - Monastiraki Market - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles) | - Piraeus Port - 12 kilometres (7.5 miles)|
Athens Hotels - Kaningos 21 Hotel