Le Rex Café features minimalist decor and contemporary furnishings and serves innovative bistro-style food, with live jazz on Friday nights. The hotel's ultra- contemporary public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access, and two rooms are available for meetings and functions. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide room service, exchange currency and offer express check-in/check-out. Further practical amenities include a dry-cleaning service and laundry facilities. Those with an interest in equestrianism will find the National Stud Farm and Horse Centre 350 metres from the hotel, and the International Hussar Museum is 800 metres away. Outward-bound guests can head for the Forest of Lourdes, 18 kilometres away, or the Pyrenees National Park, 50 kilometres away. Tarbes-Lourdes Airport is 16 kilometres from the hotel, with an approximate driving time of 15 minutes.
Taxis are available at the airport and cost between 15 and 22 EUR. The best way to see the surrounding countryside is by car.
- Shoe shine Room service (limited hours)
- Parking (surcharge) Ballroom(s)
- Banquet facilities Parking nearby
- Umbrella Breakfast services
- Meeting room (small groups) Laundry facilities
- Restaurant(s) Conference room(s)
- Express check-in Concierge services
- Internet public area - high-speed Elevator/lift
- Air-conditioned public areas Dry cleaning service
- Express check-out Bar/lounge
- Currency exchange
Room Amenities: , , • Climate control • Designer toiletries • Complimentary toiletries • Extra towels/bedding • Cable/satellite TV • Pay movies • Iron/ironing board (on request • Cribs (infant beds) available • Electronic/magnetic keys • Welcome amenities • Direct-dial phone • Sewing kit • Smoking rooms
- National Stud Farm and Horse Centre - 350 metres | - Massey Gardens - 700 metres| - International Hussar Museum - 800 metres | - Forest of Lourdes - 18 kilometres (11 miles)| - Pyrenees National Park - 50 kilometres (31 miles)|
Tarbes Hotels - Le Rex Hotel