After breakfast, guests can relax with a coffee by the fireplace in the lobby or in the coffee shop, before making use of the public high-speed Internet access to plan sightseeing itineraries or keep in touch with friends and family. The English-style cocktail lounge provides the venue for pre-dinner drinks or a nightcap, and the restaurant serves a menu of classic Spanish dishes and offers buffet dining in high season. Business meetings and seminars can be accommodated in the hotel's conference facilities, and practical amenities include currency exchange, laundry facilities and a 24-hour front desk. Guests arriving by car will find garage-parking facilities on site. The hotel is sited close to the shopping and entertainment areas as well as many of Granada's attractions, with the Cathedral and Royal Chapel, the Science Museum and Alhambra monument all within 1.5 kilometres. Granada Airport is 12 kilometres away, with an approximate driving time of ten minutes.
Standard Twin/Double: One double bed or two twin beds. Decor in soft warm hues of cream, peach and brown with dark-wood furnishings. Air conditioning, cable television, direct-dial phone, Internet connection, minibar and safe. Bathroom with shower/tub combination and complimentary toiletries.
Standard Single: One double bed or two twin beds. Dial-up Internet connection. Minibar. Hair dryer. Iron/ironing board on request. In-room safe.
From the airport, buses run to the stop located in Avenida de la Constitucion, which is 200 metres from the hotel. The bus costs approximately 6 EUR. A taxi from the airport to the hotel should cost approximately 20 EUR. The hotel is situated in the centre of town, which can easily be explored on foot. A hire car would be useful for trips further afield.
Driving directions: From the airport, follow the ring road around town and continue onto the A-92 until exit 230, Santa Fe-Granada-Sierra Nevada. Continue on the A-329 through Santa Fe village, and then connect with the A-44/E-902 and drive until exit 128, Mendez Nunez. Go around the roundabout and pass through Albert Einstein Square. Turn left in Avenida de Fuente Nueva and Calle Doctor Severo Ochoa. Finally, on the left is Avenida de la Constitucion where the hotel is located.
- Restaurant(s) Air-conditioned public areas
- Television in lobby Bar/lounge
- Parking garage Coffee shop or cafe
- Internet public area - high-speed Medical assistance available
- Conference room(s) Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast services Currency exchange
- Meeting room (small groups) Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby Elevator/lift
- Laundry facilities
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Extra towels/bedding • Cribs (infant beds) available • Iron/ironing board (on request • Direct-dial phone • Shower/tub combination • Makeup mirror • Bidet • Electronic/magnetic keys
- Alhambra Monument - 1.5 kilometres (1 mile) | - Science Museum - 2 kilometres (1.5 miles) | - Convention Centre- 2 kilometres (1.5 miles) | - Sacred Quarter - 2 kilometres (1.5 miles) | - Monastery - 2 kilometres (1.5 miles) | - Sierra Nevada - 35 kilometres (22 miles) | - Montril Beach - 60 kilometres (37 miles) |
Granada Hotels - M.A. Princesa Ana