The elegant lobby of the Marriott Phoenix Airport features comfortable sitting areas designed for quiet conversation and productive collaboration. The business- friendly hotel offers 18,100 square feet of functional meeting space, including the Arizona Ballroom which can seat up to 750 guests and impressive executive boardrooms for more intimate meetings. The full service business center features wireless Internet access as well as printing, copying and faxing capabilities.
Guests of the Marriott Phoenix Airport are invited to enjoy the sparkling outdoor pool and spa tub. Cardiovascular and strength training equipment in the fitness center makes it easy to keep up with workout routines while on the road. Chefs of the Red Rim Bistro prepare American cuisine with a Southwestern flare served in a casual, family-friendly atmosphere. Guests can relax in the Lobby Bar, where the drinks are cold and the welcome is warm.
The 347 contemporary guestrooms of the Marriott Phoenix Airport offer "The Room that Works" accommodations. Each guestroom features premium cable television with video game console and games available for a nominal fee. Well-lit work desks are equipped with ergonomic chairs, two multi-line speaker telephones and adjustable task lighting. High- speed and television-based Internet access is available for easy connection to today's global society.
Deluxe room: One king bed or two double beds with down comforter and triple sheeting. Desk with adjustable ergonomic chair and task lighting. Cable TV with HBO and other premium channels. High-speed Internet access (surcharge) and dial-up Internet access. Voice mail. Minibar.
Concierge Room: One king bed or one double bed. High-speed Internet access. TV with premium cable channels, pay movies, and video games. Clock radio. Minibar. Hair dryer. Iron/ironing board. Complimentary newspaper.
Deluxe Room: One king bed or two double beds. High-speed Internet access. TV with premium cable channels, pay movies, and video games. Clock radio. Minibar. Hair dryer. Iron/ironing board. Complimentary newspaper.
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX):
The hotel is one mile from the airport.
- High Speed Internet Comp newspapers in lobby
- Wedding services Express check-in
- Self parking Internet public area - wireless
- Hot tub Wheelchair accessible
- Babysitting or child care Coffee in lobby
- Express check-out Dry cleaning service
- Meeting room (small groups) Gift shop or newsstand
- Bar/lounge Laundry facilities
- Concierge desk Event catering
- Internet public area - high-speed Restaurant(s)
- Ballroom(s) - Seats Up to 750 Suitable for children
- Elevator/lift Conference room(s)
- ATM/banking Swimming pool - outdoor
- Room service (limited hours) Safe-deposit box - At Front Desk
- Children stay free - 12 Years and Under Fitness equipment
- Laundry service Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary) - 24-Hours Parking (Complimentary)
- Business center - Full-Service Outdoor pool-seasonal
Room Amenities: , , • Pay movies • Cribs (infant beds) available • Rollaway beds • Premium TV channel(s) • Climate control • Video-game console • Non-smoking rooms • Premium bedding • Complimentary toiletries • Cable/satellite TV • Multi-line phone
Arizona State University | Tempe | Arizona Mills Mall | Phoenix Zoo | Desert Botanical Garden | The Raven Golf Club at South Mountain (public) | Papago Golf Course (public) | Downtown Phoenix | Chase Field | Heritage and Science Park | Arizona Science Center | US Airways Center | Old Town Scottsdale | Heard Museum
Phoenix Hotels - Marriott Phoenix Airport