Hotel Features.The Saguaro Grill Restaurant, located in the lobby atrium, serves up American favorites for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cocktails and icy beverages are featured at the Sedona Lounge. If work is on the agenda, the hotel boasts a staffed, full-service business center and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Wireless Internet is accessible in the restaurant and lobby areas and fees apply for this service. Recreational facilities include an outdoor pool and spa tub, and fitness center with sauna, free weights and cardiovascular equipment.
Guestrooms. The 250 guestrooms and suites offer mahogany-stained wood furnishings and décor in complementary shades of ecru and claret. Premium bedding includes down comforters with six down pillows, designer duvets and 300-thread-count sheets. Rooms additionally feature cable television with premium movie channels and high-speed Internet access for a fee. Refrigerators are available upon request.
Expert Tip. Maintained as a model of Arts and Crafts architecture, the J. Knox Corbett House, located one mile away, is operated by the Tucson Museum of Art and offers free admission to families on Sundays.
Deluxe room: One king bed or two double beds. Desk. High-speed Internet access (surcharge). TV with premium cable channels and pay movies. Fax machine. Clock radio. Coffee/tea maker. Hair dryer. Iron/ironing board. Complimentary weekday newspaper.
Concierge Room: One king bed. Desk. High-speed Internet access (surcharge). TV with premium cable channels and pay movies. Fax machine. Clock radio. Coffee/tea maker. Hair dryer. Iron/ironing board. Complimentary weekday newspaper.
One Bedroom Suite: One king bed in bedroom. Adjoining living area with sofa bed. Compact refrigerator, microwave, and coffeemaker. TV with premium cable channels and pay movies. Fax machine. Clock radio. Hair dryer. Iron/ironing board. Complimentary weekday newspaper.
From Tucson International Airport:
Take Tucson Blvd. to Valencia.
Turn left on Valencia to Park Ave.
Turn right on Park Ave.
Park Ave. merges into Euclid.
Stay on Euclid to 2nd St.
Turn right on 2nd St.
Hotel is the second building on the right
The airport is 8 miles from the hotel.
- Security guard Air-conditioned public areas
- Conference room(s) Parking garage - $10/Daily
- Room service (limited hours) Shoe shine
- Ballroom(s) Fitness equipment
- Television in lobby Exhibit space
- Comp newspapers in lobby Swimming pool - outdoor
- Banquet facilities Sauna
- Wedding services Babysitting or child care
- Coffee in lobby Audiovisual equipment
- ATM/banking Express check-out
- Meeting room (small groups) Safe-deposit box
- Restaurant(s) Breakfast services - Fees Apply
- Gift shop or newsstand Concierge desk
- Parking (valet) - $13/Daily Coffee shop or cafe
- Suitable for children Internet public area - wireless - Fees Apply
- Airport transportation (fees apply) Elevator/lift
- Business center Bar/lounge
- Internet public area - high-speed - Fees Apply Event catering
- Patio Massage-treatment room
- Express check-in
Room Amenities: , , • Internet access - high speed • Premium TV channel(s) • Pay movies • Rollaway beds • Window opens • Cribs (infant beds) available • Complimentary toiletries • Multi-line phone • Climate control • Premium bedding • Hypo-allergenic bedding availa • Extra towels/bedding • Internet access - dial-up • Cable/satellite TV • Turndown service (on request) • Refrigerator (on request) • Extra towels/bedding in room • Child care (in room, surcharge • Electronic/magnetic keys • Blackout drapes/curtains • Electronic check-out • Massage - available in room • Sewing kit • Shower/tub combination
Arizona Historical Society - 0.5 block | University of Arizona - 1 block | Arizona State Museum - 1 block | Centennial Hall - 1 block | J Knox Corbett House - 1.0 mile | Arizona/Senora Desert Museum - 12.0 miles
Tucson Hotels - Marriott Tucson Univ Park