Hotel Features. The hotel has a lounge bar, multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can offer the use of a safe-deposit box, and complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby. There is Internet access in the public areas (surcharge).
Guestrooms. The 113 guestrooms located over six floors have contemporary decor in earth colours and modern furnishings including desks. All include satellite television with pay movies, direct-dial phones, wireless Internet, and minibars with complimentary bottled water. Bathrooms are complete with complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Expert Tip. No visitor to Rome should miss the imposing St Peter's square, arguably the best-known public gathering place in the world.
Getting there. There is an express train service every 30 minutes to Rome's Termini train station (journey time 30 minutes). A single ticket costs around 10 EUR. Taxis are readily available at the airport, but take a licensed metered taxi only. An airport surcharge is payable. A taxi to the city centre will cost 60 EUR.
- Garage Air-conditioned public areas
- Umbrella Room service (limited hours)
- Internet public area - surcharge Meeting room (small groups)
- Bar/lounge Comp newspapers in lobby
- Parking (surcharge) Business services
- Safe-deposit box Elevator/lift
- Television in lobby Suitable for children
- Libia Street (shopping) - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - Macro Museum (contemporary art) - 2 kilometres (1 mile)| - Musei Capitolini - 2 kilometres (1 mile)| - National Gallery of Modern Art - 3 kilometres (2 miles)| - Teatro dell 'Opera- 3.5 kilometres (2 miles)| - Saint Peter's Square - 8 kilometres (5 miles)| - Vatican City - 8.5 kilometres (5.5 miles)|
Rome Hotels - Mercure Roma Piazza Bologna