Hotel Features. A comfortable sitting area and an open fireplace add warmth to the lobby of the Millennium Bostonian Hotel. The Atrium Lounge serves cocktails and a menu of steak, seafood and pasta dishes. On weekdays complimentary coffee is available in the Atrium Lounge. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby. The Millennium Bostonian Hotel features a business center and overnight shoe shine services.
Guestrooms. All 201 guestrooms at the Millennium Bostonian Hotel feature antique-style furniture accented with floral burgundy and cream bedspreads and curtains. Guestrooms offer minibars, and room service is available 24-hours a day. Select guestrooms feature oversized, oval-shaped bathtubs and French doors that lead to balconies with views of Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market. Bathrobes are provided in all guestrooms. High-speed Internet access is available.
Expert Tip. Only two blocks from the Millennium Bostonian Hotel, the Italian North End is home to more than 87 restaurants that range from sandwich shops, pizzerias, and carryout kitchens, to cozy family-style dining rooms and elegant restaurants.
Superior room: One king bed. French doors lead to balcony with view of Boston's North End or partial view of Faneuil Hall (based on availability; not guaranteed). Decor includes antique-style wood furniture, richly patterned fabrics, and tones of burgundy and cream. Flat-panel TV with cable and pay movies. Wireless phone. MP3 player. High-speed Internet access (surcharge). Stocked minibar. Oversized bathtub.
Standard : One king bed. View of Boston's North End or partial view of Faneuil Hall (based on availability; not guaranteed). Antique-style wood furniture, richly patterned fabrics, and tones of burgundy and cream. Flat-panel TV with cable and pay movies. Wireless phone. MP3 player. High-speed Internet access (surcharge). Stocked minibar.
From Boston Logan International Airport:
Approximate distance to the hotel is three miles.
Follow signs to Ted Williams Tunnel.
Proceed to Exit 24/93 North to Exit 23/Government Center.
Turn left onto North Street.
The hotel is located on the right.
- High Speed Internet Dry Cleaning Service
- Bar/Lounge Fitness Equipment - Complimentary/24 Hrs
- Concierge desk - Limited Hours Restaurant(s)
- Shoe shine Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Internet public area - wireless - Complimentary Laundry service
- Currency exchange Airport transportation (fees apply)
- Children stay free - 17 Years and Under Wedding services
- Business center Event catering
- Luggage storage Room service (24 hours)
- Spa services on site Banquet facilities
- Coffee in lobby Parking (valet) - $40 Per Day, In/Out
- Dry Cleaning Service Bar/Lounge
- Fitness Equipment - Complimentary/24 Hrs Concierge desk - Limited Hours
- Restaurant(s) Shoe shine
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount) Internet public area - wireless - Complimentary
- Laundry service Currency exchange
- Airport transportation (fees apply) Children stay free - 17 Years and Under
- Wedding services Business center
- Event catering Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours) Spa services on site
- Banquet facilities Coffee in lobby
- Parking (valet) - $40 Per Day, In/Out
Room Amenities: , , • Cribs (infant beds) available • Premium bedding • Pay movies • Climate control • Complimentary newspaper (M-F) • Designer toiletries • Cable/satellite TV • Multi-line phone • Extra towels/bedding • Turndown service (on request)
Freedom Trail: Adjacent | Government Center "T" Station: 2 blocks Boston's Waterfront: 2 blocks | Fleet Center: 0.5 mile | Financial District: 0.5 mile | New England Aquarium: 0.5 mile| Beacon Hill: 1.0 mile | Children's Museum : 1.0 mile | Old Town Trolley Tours : 1.0 mile | Newbury Street: 2.0 miles | Bunker Hill Monument: 2.0 miles |
Boston Hotels - Millennium Bostonian Hotel Boston