Guests can dine onsite at the Pola Hotel Restaurant which serves international dishes in an informal atmosphere. Guests can also escape the Luxor heat in the hotel swimming pool; take a walk in the shaded gardens; make use of the Internet café, and browse the onsite shops. There is a bar and nightclub where guests can unwind, and multilingual staff can offer advice on sightseeing tours at the front desk, which is open all day and night. Practical amenities include 24-hour room service, dry cleaning facilities and currency exchange. The hotel is near to many of the areas main attractions; the Valley of the Queens is 25 kilometres away; and the Valley of the Kings is 30 kilometres distant. The nearest airport is Luxor International Airport, 15 kilometres away.
Standard room: Two or three twin beds. Balcony overlooking Luxor or the Nile. Satellite television, direct-dial telephone and minibar. Bathroom with complimentary toiletries and hair dryer.
Buses run regularly from the airport to the city centre, and taxis are available outside the airport. The best way to get around the city is by taxi, which can be hired by the day or for individual journeys. Caleches, or horse- drawn carriages, are available for shorter, more leisurely journeys. Hop-on, hop-off microbuses are inexpensive and operate on fixed routes, but can become crowded. Ferries and sailing boats regularly cross the Nile between Corniche and the West Bank.
- Security guard Breakfast services
- Complimentary breakfast Elevator/lift
- Coffee shop or cafe Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning service Restaurant(s)
- Room service (24 hours) Bar/lounge
- Nightclub Shopping on site
- Currency exchange Internet public area - surcharge
- Swimming pool - outdoor Air-conditioned public areas
Room Amenities: , , • Extra towels/bedding • Cable/satellite TV • Window opens • Climate control • Designer toiletries • Direct-dial phone • Bidet • Smoking rooms • Shower/tub combination
- Luxor Museum - 200 metres | - Luxor Temple - 350 metres | - Karnak Temple - 3 kilometres (2 miles) | - Valley of the Queens - 25 kilometres (15 miles)| - Hatshepsut Temple - 28 kilometres (17 miles) | - Valley of the Kings - 30 kilometres (19 miles)|
Luxor Hotels - New Pola Hotel Luxor