The hotel's health and leisure facilities include a fitness centre with cardio-vascular and resistance equipment, a hot tub and a sauna. Those seeking further relaxation will find a range of indulgent massage treatments available. The Palace Garden Brasserie is located in an authentic Art Nouveau dining room and serves a selection of international dishes, and drinks are served until late in the contemporary Klimt Bar. Guests with laptops can stay connected via complimentary wireless Internet access in the hotel's air-conditioned public areas, and complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide room service, exchange currency, look after valuable items in the safe-deposit box and offer advice on local sights and attractions. The hotel houses seven meeting rooms that are fitted with audio- visual equipment and offer a maximum capacity of 500. Garage parking is available on site. The Museum of Fine Arts is one kilometre from the hotel as is the Castle of Vajdahunyad. The Gerbaud cafe, an 18th- century Viennese-style coffee house and a Budapest landmark, is also one kilometre away. Blaha Lujza ter underground station is 150 metres from the hotel. Budapest Ferihegy Airport is 20 kilometres away, with an approximate driving time of 30 minutes.
<span style="color: black;font-weight: bold"> Fees:</span>
A city tax of 3 per cent of the booking rate is applied to all bookings. This charge is not included in the rates and is payable at check-in.
Executive Room 1 Double excl. City Tax: One double bed. Light decor and contemporary furnishings. Balcony. Desk. Satellite television with pay movies, dial-up and wireless Internet connections, direct-dial phone, clock radio, and minibar. Bathroom with shower, hair dryer, makeup mirror, and complimentary toiletries.
Standard Room 1 Double excl. City Tax: One double bed or two twin beds. Light decor and contemporary furnishings. Balcony. Desk. Satellite television with pay movies, dial-up and wireless Internet connections, direct-dial phone, clock radio, and minibar. Bathroom with shower, hair dryer, makeup mirror, and complimentary toiletries.
Standard Room 2 Singles excl. City Tax: Two twin beds. Light decor and contemporary furnishings. Balcony. Desk. Wireless Internet access. Satellite TV with pay movies. Direct-dial phone. Clock radio. Minibar. Hair dryer. Makeup mirror. Complimentary toiletries.
An airport bus links the city centre's Erzsébet Square bus station with the airport every 30 minutes. Alternatively, an airport minibus service runs to any address in Budapest. The pre-pay local bus 93 runs from the airport to the underground metro terminus Köbánya-Kispest, although passengers may wish to alight at Deák tér, where the three underground lines meet. Taxis are available from the taxi stand at the airport, but their fares can be unregulated; passengers should negotiate a fare before leaving the airport. The typical fare to the hotel is around 35 EUR. Budapest has an inexpensive and efficient public transport system with easy links between the metro, HEV trains, buses, trams and trolleybuses. Tickets can be bought from metro stations, kiosks and newsstands.
- Garage High Speed Internet
- Floor butler Arcade/game room
- Restaurant(s) Pets allowed
- Suitable for children Comp newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental Airport transportation (fees apply)
- Shoe shine Banquet facilities
- Ballroom(s) Concierge services
- Gift shop or newsstand Event catering
- Parking garage Bar/lounge
- Air-conditioned public areas Safe-deposit box
- Dry cleaning service Security guard
- Meeting room (small groups) Currency exchange
- Audiovisual equipment Conference room(s)
- Room service (limited hours) Exhibit space
- Elevator/lift Internet public area - wireless
- Concierge desk Internet public area - comp
- Sauna Fitness equipment
- Business services Laundry service
Room Amenities: , , • Smoking rooms • Hypo-allergenic bedding availa • Complimentary toiletries • Climate control • Pay movies • Window opens • Cribs (infant beds) available • Iron/ironing board (on request • Direct-dial phone • Welcome amenities • Electronic/magnetic keys • Extra towels/bedding in room • Handheld shower • Makeup mirror • Sewing kit
- Grand Boulevard (shopping) - 100 metres | - National Museum - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - Heroes Square' - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles) | - Museum of Fine Arts - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - Gerbaud Coffee House - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - Vajdahunyad Castle - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - City Zoo - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - Szechenyi Baths - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - Budapest Art Gallery - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - Vaci Street (shopping) - 1.5 kilometres (1 mile)|
Budapest Hotels - Novotel Budapest Centrum