A rich, classical decor has been preserved in all areas of the hotel, including the Florencia restaurant, which serves regional and international cuisine. Detailed wall coving, ornamental patterns and chandeliers also characterise the Rey Castro restaurant where guests can enjoy light snacks and drinks. Guests can pamper themselves with beauty services, unwind with a cocktail in the Americano bar, or sit down and relax in the air- conditioned public areas, including the two-tiered Gil de Jaz lounge with exotic carpets, stone pillars and sofas. Conferences and events can be accommodated and audiovisual facilities are available, while other practical amenities include currency exchange, laundry facilities, 24-hour room service and a safe-deposit box. A number of cultural attractions are within easy reach of the hotel, such as the Archaeological Museum, which is one kilometre away. Oviedo's pre-Romanesque National Monuments are located five kilometres from the hotel, and further afield day trips can be arranged to see the charming fishing village of Covadonga, 40 kilometres away. Asturias/Oviedo Airport is 40 kilometres (25 miles) from the hotel, a 30-minute drive.
Standard double single use: One double bed. Classic decor with wall coving, thick-pile patterned carpets and wood furnishings with Belle Epoque motifs. Air-conditioning, satellite television, direct-dial phone and minibar. Bathroom with bidet, telephone and hairdryer.
Standard room: Two twin beds. Classic decor with wall coving, thick-pile patterned carpets and wood furnishings with Belle Epoque motifs. Air-conditioning, satellite television, direct-dial phone and minibar. Bathroom with bidet, telephone and hairdryer.
Check-in time is Noon Check-out time is Noon
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
- Air-conditioned public areas Bar/lounge
- Beauty services Business center
- Business services Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange Elevator/lift
- Laundry facilities Room service (24 hours)
- Secretarial services Babysitting or child care
- Gift shops or newsstand Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk Multilingual staff
- Internet access - wireless Smoke-free property
Room Amenities: , , • Air conditioning • Cable/satellite TV • Minibar • Hair dryer • Private bathroom • Direct-dial phone • Bathroom telephone • Bidet • Shower/tub combination
- Archaeological Museum - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles) | - National Monuments - 5 kilometres (3 miles) | - Covadonga (Fishing village) - 40 kilometres (25 miles)| - White-water canoeing - 60 kilometres (37 miles) | - Tito Bustillo Cave - 90 kilometres (56 miles) |
Oviedo Hotels - Occidental De La Reconquista