Hotel Features. The hotel lobby features graceful archways and a wrought-iron staircase. Also embellishing the interior of the hotel are hand-carved concierge and reception desks, and hand-carved cabinets. The Spanish Colonial architecture of the hotel is reflected in its Las Canarias restaurant, serving authentic Old World cuisine in an interior brick-paved courtyard and three verandas descending onto the Riverwalk. Signature entrees include Buffalo Carpaccio with Herbed Quinoa and Texas Blue Crab-Stuffed Swordfish Tempura. The restaurant also offers Sunday champagne brunches. The on-site El Colegio, once home to the St. Mary's College library, now houses a casual American bar that serves morning coffee and evening cocktails. Recreational amenities include a heated outdoor pool with poolside bar. The hotel's partner property offers spa treatments and salon appointments across the Riverwalk via a footbridge.
Guestrooms. Guestrooms at the Omni La Mansión del Rio feature beamed ceilings, exposed brick walls and double French doors opening to balconies overlooking the river, courtyard or city. Rooms are fully furnished with custom cotton bedding with triple sheeting, large reading chairs, and glass-topped desks. Marble bathing areas have gilded mirrors, gooseneck faucets and cotton bath linens.
Expert Tip. The Omni La Mansion del Rio reveals Spanish flair not only with its menu choices, but also by regularly hosting flamenco guitarists and singers.
Riverview King: One king bed with pillowtop mattress. Step-out balcony with Riverwalk view. Exposed brick walls and beamed ceiling. High-speed Internet access (surcharge). 32-inch LCD TV with cable and pay movies. Coffeemaker and minibar. Marble bathroom. Nonsmoking.
Deluxe Room with king bed: One king bed with pillowtop mattress. Exposed brick walls and beamed ceiling. High-speed Internet access (surcharge). 32-inch plasma cable TV with pay movies. Coffeemaker and minibar. Marble bathroom.
Deluxe Room with two double beds: Two double beds with pillowtop mattresses. Exposed brick walls and beamed ceiling. High-speed Internet access (surcharge). 32-inch LCD TV with pay movies. Coffeemaker and minibar. Marble bathroom. Nonsmoking.
Riverview 2 doubles: Two double beds with pillowtop mattresses. River view. Exposed brick walls and beamed ceiling. High-speed Internet access (surcharge). 32-inch LCD TV with pay movies. Coffeemaker and minibar. Marble bathroom. Nonsmoking.
- Dry Cleaning Service ATM/Banking
- Currency Exchange Shoe Shine
- Wheelchair Accessible Safe-Deposit Box - At front desk
- Bar/Lounge Elevator/lift
- Gift shop or newsstand Event catering
- Cell phone/mobile rental Patio
- Restaurant(s) Comp newspapers in lobby
- Suitable for children Conference room(s)
- Security guard Swimming pool - outdoor
- Courtyard Room service (24 hours)
- Business center Massages available
- Ballroom(s) Meeting room (small groups)
- Wedding services Internet public area - high-speed - Fees Apply
- Internet public area - wireless - Fees Apply Afternoon Tea/Coffee
- Pets allowed - $50/Stay 2-Pet Max Pet policy - 25 Lbs. or Under
- Airport transportation (fees apply) Laundry service
- Kids' activities Sauna
- Luggage storage Spa services on site - Watermark Spa/Fees
- Children stay free - 17 Years and Under Concierge desk
- Umbrella Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary) - 24
- Parking (valet) - $28/24 Hours In/Out
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Multi-line phone • Hypo-allergenic bedding availa • Extra towels/bedding • Designer toiletries • Video-game console • Pay movies • Complimentary newspaper (M-F) • Premium bedding • Rollaway beds • Cribs (infant beds) available • Turndown service (on request)
Majestic Theater: 1 block | The Alamo: 3 blocks | River Center Mall: 4 blocks | San Fernando Cathedral: 4 blocks | La Villita (Old San Antonio): 6 blocks | Hemisphere Park: 7 blocks | Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center: 7 blocks | Tower of the Americas: 9 blocks | Market Square (El Mercado): 8 blocks | The Alamodome: 1.0 mile | AT&T Center: 2.5 miles | San Antonio Zoo: 4.0 miles |
San Antonio Hotels - Omni La Mansion del Rio