Fitness enthusiasts can tone up in the hotel's gym, staffed with qualified instructors, join an aerobics class or swim lengths in the indoor pool. After a work out, guests can unwind in the sauna and steam room or indulge in a massage. The bistro-style restaurant features warm earth tones and modern furnishings and offers traditional dishes with a modern twist, accompanied by a wide selection of wines. The hotel houses a business centre comprising 12 conference rooms able to accommodate up to 475 people. Guests can stay connected via wireless Internet access. Younger guests will be kept entertained in the play area, and babysitting services can be arranged on request. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can organise dry-cleaning services and provide around-the-clock room service. Motorists will find complimentary parking facilities on site. Those keen to explore the area can visit the Weston Park stately home, eight miles away, or the RAF Cosford Museum, ten miles from the hotel. Rail enthusiasts can book a trip on the Severn Valley Railway, 20 miles away, which traverses some of the region's most beautiful countryside. Birmingham International Airport is 60 miles away, with an approximate driving time of 45 minutes.
Standard Guest Room: One queen bed or twin beds. Modern, blue and white decor. Wireless Internet connection (surcharge), cable television with pay movies, clock radio, direct-dial phone and safe. Bathroom with shower/tub combination and complimentary toiletries.
Business Friendly Room: One queen bed. Modern, blue and white decor. Wireless Internet connection (surcharge), cable television with pay movies, clock radio, direct-dial phone and safe. Bathroom with shower/tub combination and complimentary toiletries.
Skyrail links the airport directly to Birmingham International Train Station, from where train services run to Telford station, a quarter of a mile from the hotel.
Driving directions: From the airport, take the A5 north and join the M6 at junction 8. Join M54 at junction 10a and leave at junction 5, taking the third exit off the roundabout. Take the first left and then turn left again into hotel car park.
- Elevator/lift Bar/lounge
- Health club Pool table
- Suitable for children Express check-out
- Fitness equipment Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas Wedding services
- Breakfast services Express check-in
- Steam room Massage-treatment room
- Babysitting or child care Internet public area - wireless
- ATM/banking Conference room(s)
- Sauna Exhibit space
- Spa services on site Banquet facilities
- Swimming pool - indoor Dry cleaning service
- Room service (24 hours) Full-service health spa
- Beauty services Parking (Complimentary)
Room Amenities: , , • Pay movies • Shower/tub combination • Electronic/magnetic keys • Extra towels/bedding in room • Child care (in room, surcharge • Complimentary toiletries • Cable/satellite TV • Direct-dial phone • Iron/ironing board (on request
- Ironbridge Gorge - 5 miles (8 kilometres)| - Weston Park - 8 miles (13 kilometres)| - RAF Cosford Museum - 10 miles (16 kilometres)| - Shrewsbury (market town) - 10 miles (16 kilometres)| - Hoo Farm - 15 miles (24 kilometres)| - Bridgnorth (historic town) - 20 miles (32 kilometres)| - Severn Valley Railway (vintage trains) - 20 miles (32 kilometres)| - Trentham Gardens - 35 miles (58 kilometres)|
Telford Hotels - Park Inn Telford