Hotel Features. The 15-storey modern Porto Palacio Hotel features contemporary design. Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided throughout the hotel and there is 24-hour room service. There are multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk and at the dedicated concierge desk. Complimentary newspapers are on offer in the lobby. Secure valet parking is available (surcharge).
Madruga Restaurant serves regional specialities and international dishes in a traditional setting. The Nautilus Bar is located in the lobby and offers regular live music.
The Porto Palacio Hotel has a business centre with a full range of services. There is a meeting room with a capacity of up to 600 and a full range of audio- visual equipment.
The hotel has two indoor pools and a children's pool. There is a gym which also offers training classes. Spa facilities include a jetted tub, steam room, sauna, massage treatments, and beauty services.
Guestrooms. The 251 guestrooms have sleek contemporary decor and furnishings. All are equipped with satellite television, climate control, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Rooms include safes, minibars, and desks. Complimentary toiletries, bathrobes, slippers, hair dryers and makeup mirrors are all provided.
Expert Tip. Visit the port wine cellars located on the banks of the River Douro, five kilometres from the Porto Palacio Hotel. Many of them offer guided tours and free drinks.
From Porto Airport (OPO):
Distance to the Porto Palacio Hotel is 15 kilometres, approximately 15 minutes' drive.
Getting there. The Violet line (E) on Porto's metro system runs from the airport to the city centre, and single tickets cost 1.35 EUR. The station at the airport is in front of arrivals. Casa de Musica metro station is 1 kilometre from the hotel. Buses depart for the city centre every 20-30 minutes. Taxis to the hotel cost about 25 EUR. Prices are all subject to change.
Getting around. Porto's modern, efficient metro system runs between 6 a.m. and midnight. Trams and buses are available throughout the city, and one ticket can be used on buses, trains, and the metro. Intercity and local trains run from Porto to destinations across Portugal.
- Dry cleaning service Safe-deposit box
- Umbrella Sauna
- Banquet facilities Wedding services
- Shoe shine Concierge desk
- Television in lobby Event catering
- Internet public area - comp Full-service health spa
- Spa Tub Room service (24 hours)
- Gift shop or newsstand Elevator/lift
- Beauty services Bar/lounge
- Swimming pool - children's Fitness equipment
- Comp newspapers in lobby Parking (valet)
- Air-conditioned public areas Business center
- Parking (secure) Massage-treatment room
- Shopping on site Breakfast services
- Parking (surcharge) Steam room
- Internet public area - wireless Audiovisual equipment
- Laundry facilities Elevator/lift attendant
- Parking garage Security guard
- Spa services on site Ballroom(s)
- Conference room(s) Restaurant(s)
- Swimming pool - indoor Health club
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Extra towels/bedding • Designer toiletries • Pay movies • Window opens • Cribs (infant beds) available • Iron/ironing board (on request • Bathroom telephone • Direct-dial phone • Welcome amenities • Bidet • Electronic check-out • Electronic/magnetic keys • Handheld shower • Internet access - complimentar • Makeup mirror • Sewing kit • Smoking rooms
Casa de Musica: 500 metres| Fundacao Serralves (contemporary art museum): 1 km| River Douro: 5 km| Port wine cellars: 5 km| Palacio da Bolsa: 5 km|
Porto Hotels - Porto Palacio Hotel