After breakfast, guests can browse the complimentary newspapers in the lobby and admire original Picasso and Matisse engravings in the Grand Salon. In the evenings, live music and more than 60 varieties of champagne are offered in the candlelit, wood-panelled bar. Those with laptops can stay connected via wireless Internet access in public areas. Other practical amenities include a 24-hour front desk, concierge desk, currency exchange and around-the-clock room service. Those arriving by car can make use of a secure valet-parking service, and the hotel provides transport to and from the airport (surcharges apply). The area around the hotel boasts some of the City of Light's most famous attractions, with Avenue Victor Hugo 100 metres away, and the Baccarat, Guimet and Galleria Museums within 500 metres. The Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysées and Arc de Triomphe are all one kilometre from the hotel. Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport is 31.5 kilometres from the hotel, with an approximate driving time of 75 minutes.
Classic Room: 1 or 2 beds. Traditional decor, period furnishings and custom-made fabrics. High-speed Internet access. Satellite TV. Direct-dial phone. Minibar. Marble, mahogany and chrome bathroom with tub, shower, hair dryer, bathrobes, and slippers.
Small pets only Check-in time is 2 PM Check-out time is Noon
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
- Air Conditioning Cable/Satellite TV
- TV/VCR Garage
- High Speed Internet Concierge services
- Umbrella Dry cleaning service
- Currency exchange Bar/lounge
- Air-conditioned public areas Express check-out
- Room service (24 hours) Fireplace in lobby
- Concierge desk Babysitting or child care
- Airport transportation (surcharge) Parking (secure)
- Parking (valet) Parking (surcharge)
- Elevator/lift Pets accepted
- Tour assistance Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby 24-hour front desk
- Doorman/doorwoman Limo or Town Car service available
- Internet access - wireless Express check- in
Room Amenities: , , • Air conditioning • Cable/satellite TV • Minibar • Fax machine • Hair dryer • In-room safe • Pay movies • Smoking rooms • Wake-up calls • Hypo-allergenic bedding available • Multi-line phone • Private bathroom • Bathrobes • Window opens • Internet access - high speed • Iron/ironing board (on request) • Turndown service • Direct-dial phone • Welcome amenities • Electronic/magnetic keys • Makeup mirror • Slippers • Separate bathtub and shower • Bathroom telephone
- Avenue Victor Hugo - 100 metres | - Palais de Tokyo - 200 metres | - Trocadero - 200 metres| - Musee Baccarat - 400 metres | - Musee Guimet - 500 metres| - Musee Galleria - 500 metres| - Arc de Triomphe - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles) | - Champs Elysees - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles) | - Eiffel Tower - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles) | - Musee Quai Branly - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles) |
Paris Hotels - Radisson Blu Le Dokhan's Hotel, Paris Trocadé