Guests can start the day with a full English breakfast (fee), while the more health conscious can take advantage of a free day pass to local health club two miles away. The hotel restaurant also serving an extensive range of international dishes for lunch and dinner daily and a lounge bar is open all day for drinks and snacks. Business facilities include four fully-equipped conference and meeting rooms and wireless Internet throughout the property. Those keen to explore the area will find the local town centre with its shops and restaurants about a mile away; further afield racing fans can head to Newmarket Races at a distance of 10 miles. The nearest major airport is London Stansted 50 miles away, an hour's drive by car.
1 double bed : One double bed. Desk with chair and accent lighting. Direct-dial telephone. Wireless Internet access (surcharge). Cable/satellite TV with pay movies. Coffee/tea maker. Hair dryer. Trouser press. Air conditioning.
Train connections are available from the airport; the nearest railway station to the hotel is Bury Saint Edmunds, 1.5 miles away.
Driving directions from the airport: Stansted Airport M11 North towards Cambridge and Newmarket. Join A11 to Newmarket and then join A14 to Bury St Edmunds. A14 Bury St Edmunds, exit Bury east. Take first left after traffic lights into Symonds Road. Hotel entrance on left.
- Cafe Air-Conditioned public areas
- Express Check-out Bar/Lounge
- Dry Cleaning Service Laundry Facilities
- Restaurant(s) Meeting Room (small groups)
- Conference Room(s) Safe-Deposit Box
- Parking (secure) Audiovisual equipment
- Moyses Hall Museum - 1 mile (2 kilometres) | - Cathedral and Abbey Ruins - 1 mile (2 kilometres) | - Greene King Brewery and Museum - 1 mile (2 kilometres) | - National Trust Ickworth House and Gardens - 4 miles (6.5 kilometres) | - Newmarket Races - 10 mile (16 kilometres) |
Bury St Edmunds Hotels - Ramada Bury St Edmunds