Guests can swim lengths of the indoor pool, work out in the gym and relax in the sauna and hot tub at the health and fitness centre. Breakfast and dinner are served in the Arts Restaurant, which boasts views of the River Ness, while lunch is available in the hotel's Caffe Jarva. Drinks and cocktails are available from the bar and guests can enjoy light meals in the privacy of their rooms at any hour thanks to 24-hour room service. The lobby lounge is the place to relax and browse the complimentary daily papers and facilities for business guests include meeting and conference rooms, fax, copying and secretarial services. On site parking is free and there is a safe at the front desk. The hotel is well located for exploring the local area. Boats leave on dolphin cruises of the Moray Firth one mile from the hotel and important historical sights including the Caledonian Canal, Castle Stuart, and Culloden battlefield are within eight miles. Inverness airport is nine miles and about a 15 minute drive from the hotel.
1 Twin Bed : One twin bed. Desk with wireless Internet access (surcharge). Direct-dial telephone. Cable/satellite TV with pay movies. Coffee/tea maker. Private bathroom with hair dryer. Trouser press.
Executive Double room: One double bed. Desk with wireless Internet access (surcharge). Direct-dial telephone. Cable/satellite TV with pay movies. Coffee/tea maker. Private bathroom with hair dryer. Trouser press.
2 Single Beds : Two twin beds. Desk with wireless Internet access (surcharge). Direct-dial telephone. Cable/satellite TV with pay movies. Coffee/tea maker. Private bathroom with hair dryer. Trouser press.
Pets not allowed Check-in time is 2 PM Check-out time is Noon
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
- High Speed Internet Swimming pool - indoor
- Secretarial services Sauna
- Laundry facilities Business services
- Fitness equipment Bar/lounge
- Elevator/lift Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (limited hours) Conference room(s)
- Audio-visual equipment Health club
- Parking (free) Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Multilingual staff Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk Business center
- Express check-out Security guard
- Dry cleaning service Full-service health spa
- Steam room
Room Amenities: , , • Internet access - surcharge
- Moray Firth Dolphin Cruise - 1 mile (1.5 kilometres)| - Caledonian Canal - 5 miles (8 kilometres)| - Culloden Battlefield - 6 miles (9 kilometres)| - Castle Stuart - 8 miles (13 kilometres)| - Loch Ness - 12 miles (19 kilometres)| - Fort George- 14 miles (23 kilometres)|
Inverness Hotels - Ramada Inverness