Guests can unwind in the traditional Finnish sauna, and the hotel building houses a cinema, so guests don't have far to go to enjoy a movie after dinner. The contemporary restaurant serves Mediterranean dishes and guests can dine by the open fireplace. The children's play corner provides kids with the opportunity to read, draw and play games whilst adults can relax with a newspaper in the lobby bar or take advantage of the free wireless Internet connection available throughout the hotel. Kids also receive a surprise gift at check-in from Sigge the hedgehog. Business guests can enjoy access to three meeting rooms, and those arriving by car will find indoor parking available (surcharge). Visitors will find the cathedral, theatre, and several museums within one kilometre, and the Moomin World theme park 16 kilometres away. Turku Airport is eight kilometres from the hotel with an approximate driving time of 20 minutes.
Bus no.1 departs from outside the arrivals terminal every 20 minutes and drops off at the bus station, town centre and harbour. Tickets are 3 EUR. Taxis are available from the airport and cost about 18 EUR to town.
- Internet public area - wireless Elevator/lift
- Internet public area - comp Safe-deposit box
- Currency exchange Audiovisual equipment
- Meeting room (small groups) Bar/lounge
- Dry cleaning service Laundry facilities
- Parking (surcharge) Room service (limited hours)
- Suitable for children Business services
- Restaurant(s) Babysitting or child care
- Sauna Parking (secure)
- Conference room(s)
- Turku Cathedral and Museum - 500 metres| - Samppalinna Summer Theatre - 500 metres| - Aboa Vetus and Ars Nova Museum - 500 metres| - Market Square - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - Turku Castle - 2.5 kilometres (1.5 miles)| - Moomin World - 16 kilometres (10 miles)|
Turku Hotels - Scandic Julia Turku