Guests can work out in the hotel's modern fitness room and then unwind in the sauna, which is free of charge for residents; guests can also enjoy a relaxing session in the solarium (surcharge applies). The Fjorden restaurant adopts a "back to basics" approach to food in order to rediscover traditional Danish cooking. The menu offers a selection of regional specialities prepared using local produce. After dinner, guests can relax with a game of pool in the bar and enjoy a wide selection of beers and wines. Upon check-in, all children receive a surprise from Sigge the Hedgehog, the Scandic mascot. Sigge also has his own playroom, with lots of fun and activities for children of all ages, and hosts a pancake party each morning during the summer. Business guests can enjoy access to meeting rooms that are able to accommodate up to 200 people and are fitted with modern audio- visual equipment. Practical amenities include room service, a safe deposit box and complimentary public Internet access. Motorists will find complimentary parking facilities on site. Joggers and hikers will find numerous paths available in the neighbouring forest. The hotel is two kilometres from the cobbled streets of Randers, which are lined with speciality shops, cafés and music bars. Aarhus Airport is 45 kilometres away, with an approximate driving time of 45 minutes.
Taxis are available from the airport, and bus number 212 runs from the airport to Randers. This service does not connect with flights but departs regularly. The compact city centre of Randers is easily explored on foot. A hire car would be recommended to make the most of a trip to the area.
- Sauna Dry cleaning service
- Internet public area - comp Suitable for children
- Audiovisual equipment Elevator/lift
- Room service (limited hours) Conference room(s)
- Safe-deposit box Currency exchange
- Fitness equipment Business services
- Bar/lounge Laundry facilities
- Meeting room (small groups) Restaurant(s)
- Parking (Complimentary)
- Randers Glassworks - 500 metres | - Town centre - 2 kilometres (1.5 miles) | - Randers Art Gallery - 2 kilometres (1.5 miles) | - Randers Rainforest - 2 kilometres (1.5 miles) | - Clausholm Castle - 20 kilometres (12.5 miles) | - Aarhus - 28 kilometres (17 miles) |
Randers Hotels - Scandic Kongens Ege Randers