Guests can enjoy a work out in the 24-hour exercise room, and then unwind in the traditional Finnish sauna. Mediterranean cuisine is on offer in the restaurant, and guests can enjoy pastries, snacks and drinks in the bar. Children aged between three and 10 will love the playroom where kids can read, draw, watch videos and play with environmentally friendly toys. During the summer Sigge the hedgehog hosts pancake parties in the restaurant. Business guests can enjoy access to a modern meeting room and a business centre offering a PC workstation with free Internet access, and free parking is on offer for hotel residents in a nearby garage. Guests can visit the cathedral, museums and a theatre one kilometre away, or the Moomin World theme park 16 kilometres away. Turku Airport is eight kilometres from the hotel with an approximate driving time of 20 minutes.
Bus number one departs from outside the arrivals terminal every 20 minutes and drops off at the bus station, town centre and harbour. Tickets are 3 EUR. Taxis are available from the airport and cost about 18 EUR to town.
- High Speed Internet Internet public area - comp
- Elevator/lift Audiovisual equipment
- Currency exchange Fitness equipment
- Internet public area - wireless Conference room(s)
- Babysitting or child care Room service (limited hours)
- Concierge services Laundry facilities
- Business services Sauna
- Suitable for children Safe-deposit box
- Dry cleaning service Restaurant(s)
- Business center Meeting room (small groups)
- Parking (Complimentary)
- Market Square - 200 metres| - Turku Cathedral and Museum - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - Samppalinna Summer Theatre - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - Aboa Vetus and Ars Nova Museum - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - Turku Castle - 2.5 kilometres (1.5 miles)| - Moomin World - 16 kilometres (10 miles)|
Turku Hotels - Scandic Plaza Turku