The hotel's Lobby Bar serves drinks and light meals of international cuisine, with Internet access available, and children can enjoy the playroom which features toys and games. Business guests can use ten conference rooms for up to 110 people, with audiovisual equipment and high-speed Internet access, while other practical amenities include a 24-hour front desk, and secure garage parking. Guests will find a gym 500 metres from the hotel and Pirbadet, Norway's largest indoor swimming facility, is nearby with its hydro-massage pool, fitness pool, whirl pool, wave pool, children's pool, 100-metre speed slide, diving tower, sauna and solarium. Opposite the hotel is Solsiden, a shopping complex with shops, restaurant and cafes, while Trondheim Cathedral is one kilometre away. Trondheim-Vaernes Airport is 35 kilometres distance, an approximate driving time of 30 minutes.
The airport shuttle bus stops directly outside the hotel. Taxis and hire cars are also available form the airport. The train station is 500 metres from the hotel. Trondheim is compact and can be explored on foot. The city is also well served by buses and taxis. The central transit point for the city's buses is at the intersection of Munkegata and Dronningensgata. A railway station also links the town with surrounding cities.
- Parking nearby Arcade/game room
- Audiovisual equipment Bar/lounge
- Internet public area - high-speed Meeting room (small groups)
- Parking (secure) Parking garage
- Restaurant(s) Coffee shop or cafe
- Elevator/lift Conference room(s)
- Business services
- Solsiden - opposite | - Gamle Bybro (Old town bridge) - 500 metres| - Stiftsgården (Royal palace) - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles) | - Nidarosdomen (Cathedral) - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles) | - Kristiansten Festning (Fort) - 2.5 kilometres (1.5 miles) |
Trondheim Hotels - Scandic Solsiden