Guests can unwind in the hotel's relaxation area which comprises a sauna, solarium and hot tub big enough for eight people. Swedish classics and international dishes are on offer in the Restaurant Café Artist which hosts a steak buffet with show cooking every Friday evening. The bar serves a range of drinks and light dishes such as hamburgers, salads and snacks; guests can sit by the open fire in winter and out on the terrace in summer. There are six meeting rooms on the premises and guests can use the computer in the lobby to check emails and plan days out; wireless Internet is available throughout the hotel. Guests arriving by car can park in the free public car park across the street, or make use of the hotel garage (surcharge). The Karlstad Conference Centre is 300 metres from the hotel and the Mariebergsskogen open-air museum is two kilometres away. The nearest train station is 500 metres away, while Karlstad Airport (KSD) is 18 kilometres from the hotel, around 20 minutes by car.
Taxis are available and will cost around SEK 250 to the city centre; buses cost SEK 40 (one way).
- Bar/lounge Hot tub
- Internet public area - wireless Parking (surcharge)
- Internet public area - comp Elevator/lift
- Room service (limited hours) Laundry facilities
- Parking garage Internet public area - high-speed
- Sauna Restaurant(s)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Karlstad Conference Centre - 300 metres | - Train Station - 500 metres | - Mariebergsskogen (open-air museum) - 2 kilometres (1 mile) | - Värmlands Naturum (museum) - 2 kilometres (1 mile) | - Alsters Manor (home of 19th century poet Gustaf Fröding) - 10 kilometres (6 miles) |
Karlstad Hotels - Scandic Winn Karlstad