Guests can start the day with breakfast in the restaurant or take advantage of the 24-hour room service option. Health-conscious guests can visit the hotel's top-floor gym, which offers modern fitness equipment, a sauna and a spa tub. The modern lounge areas provide a place to relax whilst browsing through the complimentary newspapers or staying connected via wireless Internet access. Guests can dine on modern Basque and Mediterranean fusion dishes in the restaurant, and the Rincon de Raquel café bar serves drinks, snacks and light meals until 1 AM. The hotel can accommodate meetings of up to 200 people in four multi-function conference rooms installed with modern technology and audiovisual equipment. Practical amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities and safe-deposit boxes. Situated ten metres from the famous financial landmark of the Kio Towers, the hotel is four kilometres from the tourist centre of Madrid, where guests can visit the Gran Via, Retiro Park, Columbus Square and the Prado Museum. Madrid Barajas Airport is 11 kilometres away, with an approximate driving time of ten minutes.
Twin Solo use: Two twin beds. Contemporary decor in natural tones of brown and blue with modern lightwood furnishings. Cable TV, telephone, wireless Internet connection and minibar. Bathroom with hair dryer, bathrobes, telephone and complimentary toiletries.
Standard twin/double room: Two twin beds. Contemporary decor in natural tones of brown and blue with modern lightwood furnishings. Cable TV, telephone, wireless Internet connection and minibar. Bathroom with hair dryer, bathrobes, telephone and complimentary toiletries.
Frequent underground metro services connect the airport with Madrid city centre. Take Line 1 (light blue) Plaza de Castilla station. Taxis are available from the airport and cost approximately 20 EUR to the hotel. The blue airport bus departs every 15 minutes for the underground bus terminal at Plaza de Colón in central Madrid. If coming by train get off at Chamartín Railway Station. Madrid's extensive metro and public bus systems provide an efficient and cheap way of getting around the city. Taxis are moderately priced and can be hailed in the street.
Driving directions: From any route into the city take the M-30 or M-40 bypass and then either the Plaza de Castilla or the Paseo de la Castellana exit. From the airport take the M-11 in the direction of Paseo de la Castellana.
- Air Conditioning Cable/Satellite TV
- TV/VCR Sauna
- Hotel Parking - NEARBY Children Stay Free - UNDER 2 YEARS
- Business Center Cribs
- Laundry Facilities Smoking Rooms Available
- Fitness Equipment Safe-Deposit Box - FRONT DESK
- Express Check-in Bar/Lounge
- Banquet Facilities Restaurant(s)
- Conference Room(s) Comp newspapers in lobby - COMP IN LOBBY
- Concierge desk Elevator/lift
- Coffee shop or cafe Garden - 24 HOURS
- Meeting room (small groups) - SMALL GROUPS Audiovisual equipment
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Climate control • Extra towels/bedding • Smoking rooms • Complimentary toiletries • Cribs (infant beds) available • Trouser press • Bathroom telephone • Electronic/magnetic keys • Welcome amenities
- Kio Towers (26-storey leaning glass towers) - 10 metres | - Bernabeu Stadium (Real Madrid's ground) - 200 metres | - City Museum - 1.5 kilometres (1 mile) | - Columbus Square (Plaza Colon) - 3 kilometres (1.5 miles) | - Retiro Park - 4 kilometres (2.5 miles) | - Gran Via - 4 kilometres (2.5 miles) | - Prado Museum - 4 kilometres (2.5 miles) | - Trade Fair and Conference Centre - 10 kilometres (6 miles)|
Madrid Hotels - Silken Puerta Castilla Hotel