Hotel Features. The Sofitel Al Hamra Hotel features a fitness centre equipped with cardio-vascular and resistance machines, alongside a relaxing sauna, spa tub and Turkish bath. A range of massage treatments are also available. The outdoor pool is surrounded by a sun terrace with loungers, and the hotel also features a casino, library and hair salon. A range of supervised activities are provided for children. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel and other amenities include around-the-clock room service, currency exchange, dry-cleaning services and a safe- deposit box. Motorists will find complimentary garage parking on site.
The Sofitel Al Hamra Hotel's La Veranda restaurant serves Mediterranean fare on the poolside patio, while Italian dishes are served in the chalet-style restaurant.
Scuba diving and water sports are available at the private beach, 20 minutes' drive from the hotel.
Guestrooms. The 253 guestrooms feature simple, contemporary decor with dark-wood furnishings and open onto balconies with swimming pool or street views. Amenities include satellite television, wireless Internet access, direct-dial phones, minibars and complimentary newspapers. Bathrooms include showers, telephones and makeup mirrors.
Expert Tip. The Mosadia Plaza, 1.5 kilometres away, offers plentiful opportunities for shopping, while the Jeddah Water Fountain, one of the highest fountains in the world, is one kilometre from the hotel.
Standard Single: One queen bed. Simple, contemporary decor with dark-wood furnishings. Balcony with views of the pool or street. Air conditioning, satellite television, wireless Internet access, direct-dial phone, minibar and complimentary newspapers. Bathroom with shower, telephone, makeup mirror and hair dryer.
Standard Double: One king bed. Simple, contemporary decor with dark-wood furnishings. Balcony with views of the pool or street. Air conditioning, satellite television, wireless Internet access, direct-dial phone, minibar and complimentary newspapers. Bathroom with shower, telephone, makeup mirror and hair dryer.
Getting there. The hotel operates a shuttle bus to and from the airport (surcharge). Taxis are available from the airport; a typical fare to the hotel is approximately 60 SAR.
- Hair salon Pool table
- Restaurant(s) Suitable for children
- Ballroom(s) Swimming pool - outdoor
- Airport transportation (fees apply) Air-conditioned public areas
- Barbecue grill(s) Security guard
- Conference room(s) Fitness equipment
- Internet public area - high-speed Sauna
- Gift shop or newsstand Dry cleaning service
- Library Parking (Complimentary)
- Steam room Wedding services
- Casino Parking garage
- Concierge desk Health club
- Meeting room (small groups) Banquet facilities
- Bar/lounge Massage-treatment room
- Room service (24 hours) Supervised child care/activities
- Secretarial services Laundry facilities
- Business center Fireplace in lobby
- Currency exchange Internet public area - wireless
- Safe-deposit box Floor butler
- Shoe shine Audiovisual equipment
- Event catering Elevator/lift
- Exhibit space Shopping on site
Room Amenities: , , • Separate sitting area • Window opens • Direct-dial phone • Welcome amenities • Extra towels/bedding • Cable/satellite TV • Bathroom telephone • Blackout drapes/curtains • Makeup mirror • Handheld shower • Electronic/magnetic keys • Sewing kit • Bidet
Jeddah Water Fountain - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles) | Mosadia Plaza - 1.5 kilometres (1 mile) | Al Hamra Village (seaside resort) - 2 kilometres (1 mile) | Theatre District - 2 kilometres (1 mile) | Beautiful Creatures (zoo) - 12 kilometres (8.5 miles) | North Obhur (beach) - 25 kilometres (15.5 miles) |
Jeddah Hotels - Sofitel Alhamra Jeddah