After a day's sightseeing, guests can relax with a cocktail in the bar whilst enjoying live musical entertainment. M The concierge is on hand to offer advice on sightseeing opportunities in the area, and guests with laptops can plan tour itineraries via wireless Internet access. A range of office services are available in the business centre, and the hotel's conference facilities can accommodate up to 30 people. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide around-the-clock room service and look after valuables in the safe-deposit box. Other amenities include cell-phone rental, currency exchange, dry- cleaning services and laundry facilities. Fitness enthusiasts can make use of complimentary access to a local health centre. The area surrounding the hotel offers many of Madrid's most famous attractions, includfing La Almudena Cathedral, which is 500 metres away. The El Prado Museum and Reina Sofia Museum are both two kilometres away. The large Parque del Retiro is also two kilometres from the hotel, while the Plaza de Toros Las Ventas bullfighting ring, with its distinctive neo-mudejar façade, is nine kilometres away. Madrid Barajas Airport is 17 kilometres away, with an approximate driving of 30 minutes.
Room for 1 to 2 persons: One double bed. Traditional decor with antique-style furnishings. Air conditioning, interactive television with Internet connection, satellite channels and pay movies, high-speed Internet port, direct-dial phone and minibar. Bathroom with shower, telephone, robes, slippers, bidet and designer toiletries.
Superior Suite with king bed: One king bed. Traditional decor with antique-style furnishings. High-speed Internet access. Satellite TV with pay movies. Direct-dial phone. Minibar. Designer toiletries. Air conditioning.
Superior Room with Balcony: One queen bed. Balcony. Traditional decor with antique-style furnishings. High-speed Internet access. Satellite TV with pay movies. Direct-dial phone. Minibar. Designer toiletries. Air conditioning.
Taxis are available from the airport; a typical fare to the hotel is approximately 30 EUR. The metro runs from the airport to Plaza de Espana station, which is adjacent to the hotel. Buses also run from the airport to Plaza Colon. Madrid has a comprehensive bus, train and metro network.
Driving directions: From the airport, follow signs to Madrid Centro and then take the M30 Madrid Ring Road towards N-V Talavera-Badajoz. Take exit 18 and head towards Plaza de Espana.
- Air Conditioning Garage
- High Speed Internet Air-conditioned public areas
- Shoe shine Comp newspapers in lobby
- Medical assistance available Dry cleaning service
- Computer rental Room service (24 hours)
- Bar/lounge Cell phone/mobile rental
- Concierge desk Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Concierge services Laundry facilities
- Internet public area - surcharge Umbrella
- Airport transportation (fees apply) Conference room(s)
- Meeting room (small groups) Video library
- Library Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby Express check-in
- Internet public area - wireless Breakfast services
- Business services Currency exchange
- Technology helpdesk Business center
- Massages available Express check-out
- Coffee shop or cafe Suitable for children
- Internet public area - high-speed Elevator/lift
Room Amenities: , , • Smoking rooms • Cable/satellite TV • Extra towels/bedding • Hypo-allergenic bedding availa • Designer toiletries • Climate control • Pay movies • Window opens • Cribs (infant beds) available • Trouser press • Bottled water in room (complim • Bathroom telephone • Direct-dial phone • Welcome amenities • Internet access - TV • Bidet • Child care (in room, surcharge • Electronic/magnetic keys • Extra towels/bedding in room • Handheld shower • Makeup mirror • Sewing kit • Refrigerator (on request)
- Royal Palace - 500 metres| - La Almudena Cathedral - 500 metres| - Royal Theatre - 500 metres| - Plaza Mayor - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles) | - El Prado Museum - 2 kilometres (1 mile) | - Reina Sofia Museum - 2 kilometres (1 mile) | - Thyssen Museum - 2 kilometres (1 mile) | - Zoo - 3 kilometres (2 miles) | - Parque del Retiro - 2 kilometres (1 mile) | - Santiago Bernabeu Stadium - 8 kilometres (5 miles) | - Plaza de Toros Las Ventas - 9 kilometres (5.5 miles) |
Madrid Hotels - Sofitel Plaza De Espana