The hotel has two outdoor swimming pools for adults and two for children; the tropical lake style pool has three jetted tubs and a poolside bar. Guests can enjoy organised daily programmes of activities as well as entertainment in the evenings. There is a children's playground and a kids' club for children aged from five to 12 years. Restaurant Pelicanos and Restaurant Ocas both serve Spanish and international dishes buffet style and feature show cooking. Before or after dinner, guests can chat over drinks at Bar Pelicanos or Bar Ocas. The hotel has a newsagent and gift shop, and laundry facilities and a dry cleaning service are available. Secure parking is on offer for a charge. The Aqualandia Water Park is one kilometre from the hotel and the traditional mountain village of Guadalest is 27 kilometres away. Alicante Airport is 55 kilometres from the hotel, with an approximate driving time of 45 minutes.
Taxis are available at the airport. Scheduled buses also run every 30 minutes to/from Alicante central bus station, although only three buses a day run on to Benidorm. The hotel offers airport transfers for a charge.
- Swimming pool - children's Swimming pool - outdoor
- Umbrella Restaurant(s)
- Safe-deposit box Suitable for children
- Parking (secure) Parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar Gift shop or newsstand
- Kids' activities Laundry facilities
- Currency exchange Dry cleaning service
- Elevator/lift Air-conditioned public areas
- Arcade/game room Airport transportation (fees apply)
- Rincon de Loix outdoor market - 15 metres| - Aqualandia (water park) - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - Terra Mitica (adventure theme park) - 5 kilometres (3 miles)| - Terra Natura (animal theme park) - 5 kilometres (3 miles)| - Guadalest (mountain village) - 27 kilometres (17 miles)| - Valencia (typical Spanish city) - 167 kilometres (104 miles)|
Benidorm Hotels - Sol Pelicanos Ocas