The hotel offers two dining options: Chez Hugo serves a wide range of Mediterranean dishes in a relaxed, contemporary setting, and the eighth-floor bar, Le Transat, offers snacks, drinks and light refreshments. Both have panoramic views of the city and mountains. A fitness room is available on-site as well as an outdoor pool and spa tub with a panoramic view, a spa featuring a hammam, spa tub, and 2 cabins for treatments. The hotel also has a private beach and a hair salon, and those on business can use meeting facilities. Guests arriving by car can use garage parking (for a fee), and further practical amenities include a 24-hour front desk with safe-deposit box, dry cleaning service and a multilingual concierge service. The hotel is close to many of the areas attractions; the Massena Museum, the shopping area, and the Palais de la Méditeranée Casino are within 400 metres. The Chagall Museum and Acropolis are both within two kilometres away, and the nearest golf course is at a 15-kilometre distance. Nice International Airport is seven kilometres from the hotel, approximately 20 minutes by car.
Harmony: One queen bed or two twin beds. Light, modern decor with patterned fabrics and wood furnishings. Balcony or terrace. Air conditioning. High-speed Internet access. Satellite television with pay movies. Direct-dial phone. Minibar, safe and desk. Bathroom with telephone, complimentary designer toiletries and hair dryer.
Deluxe room: One queen bed or two twin beds. Light, modern decor with patterned fabrics and wood furnishings. Balcony or terrace. Air conditioning. High-speed Internet access. Satellite television with pay movies. Direct-dial phone. Minibar, safe and desk. Bathroom with telephone, complimentary designer toiletries and hair dryer.
SNCF national train services run to/from the airport every 30 minutes from Cannes Gare St Laurent du Var, and every 45 minutes from Nice (Gare Nice Ville). Taxis are readily available and charge around 30 EUR to the city centre; taxi stands are located outside both terminals. Motorway tolls may be added to the fare. Regular public buses serve the area, hiring a car is also recommended for exploring further afield.
Driving directions: From the airport head into town alongside the sea and carry on past the Negresco Hotel. Turn left on the street after Rue Meyerbeer, and the hotel is in front of you.
- Fitness Equipment Restaurant(s)
- Concierge desk Meeting room (small groups)
- Room service (limited hours) Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas Concierge services
- Currency exchange Internet public area - surcharge
- Hair salon Parking garage
- Umbrella Poolside bar
- Spa Tub Dry cleaning service
- Comp newspapers in lobby Beauty services
- Business center Parking (surcharge)
- Elevator/lift Swimming pool - outdoor
- Conference room(s) Private beach
- Bar/lounge Safe-deposit box
- Pets allowed Internet public area - wireless
- Spa services on site
Room Amenities: , , • Smoking rooms • Complimentary toiletries • Pay movies • Window opens • Bathroom telephone • Handheld shower • Makeup mirror • Climate control • Massage - available in room • Welcome amenities • Shower/tub combination • Internet access - TV
- Massena Museum - 300 metres | - Beach - 400 metres | - Shopping Area - 400 metres | - Nice Ville (Train station) - 400 metres| - Palais de la Méditeranée Casino - 400 metres| - Old Town - 700 metres| - Chagall Museum - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles) | - Acropolis - 2 kilometres (1 mile) | - Matisse Museum - 3.5 kilometres (2.5 miles) | - Golf Course - 15 kilometres (9.5 miles) |
Nice Hotels - Splendid Hotel & Spa Nice