As they walk into the spacious lobby, guests of the Tempe Mission Palms are cocooned in warm hospitality. Decorated in soothing, desert-inspired colors with overstuffed mission-style furniture and wrought iron chandeliers, the lobby is bathed in natural light streaming through floor-to-ceiling windows. Guests will enjoy a rejuvenating stroll through the tranquil courtyard gardens with the cascading fountains. The rooftop pool and two spa tubs offer a spectacular view of downtown Tempe and the mountains. The cardiovascular and strength training equipment in the fitness center make it easy to maintain workout routines.
The business-friendly Tempe Mission Palms offers luxury boardrooms with 13 conveniently located breakout rooms and meeting rooms to accommodate groups from 25 to 900. The dedicated conference concierge offers event planning assistance and technical support, while the business center presents a variety of printing and communication solutions.
Chefs at the Mission Grill prepare American and International cuisine with regional specialties. Guests can enjoy light menu selections and beverages from the Terrace Cabana, the rooftop, poolside bar or visit Harry's Place, an indoor/outdoor lounge with a rustic fireplace in the courtyard area and three televisions.
The 303 southwestern guestrooms of the Tempe Mission Palms feature spacious marble- floored bathrooms with plush bathrobes and designer toiletries, an armoire with cable television, video-game console and cozy reading chair with ottoman. The well-lit lit work desks offer multi-line phones and ergonomic chairs for executive comfort. High speed and wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel.
Standard Room: One king bed or two double beds. Rustic, mission-style furnishings, colorful fabrics, and pewter accents. Ergonomic desk chair. CD player. Video games. Marble bathroom with designer toiletries.
From Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport:
Approximate distance to the hotel is 5.5 miles.
Take SR 202 East to Scottsdale Road.
Turn right onto Scottsdale
Turn right onto Sixth Street.
Turn right onto Stadium Drive which becomes Fifth Street.
The hotel is on the right.
- High Speed Internet Coffee Maker
- Garden Comp newspapers in lobby
- Medical assistance available Dry cleaning service
- ATM/banking Computer rental
- Wedding services Courtyard
- Business center Parking (valet)
- Wheelchair accessible Air-conditioned public areas
- Spa Tub Coffee shop or cafe
- Pet policy - $100 Deposit Fitness equipment
- Children stay free - 18 Years and Younger Terrace
- Suitable for children Restaurant(s)
- Swimming pool - outdoor Concierge desk
- Elevator/lift Event catering
- Bar/lounge Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box - At Front Desk Pets allowed - $100 Deposit
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary) Spa services on site
- Express check-in Security guard
- Patio Room service (limited hours)
- Conference room(s) Technology helpdesk
- Meeting room (small groups) Small pets only - $100 Deposit
- Airport transportation (complimentary) Parking (Complimentary)
- Internet public area - wireless - Complimentary Internet public area - high-speed - Complimentary
- Fireplace in lobby
Room Amenities: , , • Extra towels/bedding
Downtown Tempe's Mill Avenue - Adjacent | Arizona State University campus - 1 block | Tempe Towne Lake - 0.5 mile | Sun Devil Stadium - 1.0 mile | ASU-Karsten Golf Course - 2.5 miles | Big Surf - 3.0 miles | Old Town Scottsdale - 5.5 miles | Scottsdale Center for the Arts - 5.5 miles | Fiddlesticks Family Fun Park - 8.0 miles | Echo Canyon Recreation Area (Camelback Mountain) - 9.5 miles
Tempe Hotels - Tempe Mission Palms