The Drawing Room at the hotel looks out onto the garden square and guests can relax and unwind with light refreshments and aperitifs served throughout the day. Guests can sit by the open fireplace in the lounge bar, open 24-hours, reading complimentary newspapers on the sofas and armchairs or make use of wi-fi Internet access. The Potting Shed Restaurant and Bar is decorated with terracotta pots and plants and the menu features modern European dishes and traditional British fare. Room service is offered 24-hours a day. Business guests have access to meeting facilities equipped for board meetings, receptions and dinners. Multilingual staff can organise concierge services. Madame Tussaud's and Regent's Park are within 500 metres and Oxford Street, the Royal Academy of Arts, Buckingham Palace and the National Gallery are within 1.5 miles of the hotel. London Heathrow Airport is 17 miles away with an approximate driving time of 60 minutes.
Standard Dorset: One queen size bed. Furnished in a grand old English country house style with antiques, classic fabrics and original art works. Private bathroom in granite marble and dark mahogany with American standard shower, large tub and heated towel rails. Complimentary Molton Brown toiletries, bathrobes and slippers. Air conditioning, direct-dial telephone, satellite TV, minibar and wireless Internet connection. VCR and fax machine may be installed on request.
Superior Regency: One king or two twin beds. Furnished in a grand old English country house style with antiques, classic fabrics and original art works. First floor rooms have balconies and views overlooking the square. Private bathroom in marble and dark mahogany with American standard shower, large tub and heated towel rails. Complimentary Molton Brown toiletries, bathrobes and slippers. Large wardrobe, sitting area with armchairs and a selection of books. Air conditioning, direct-dial telephone, satellite TV, minibar and wireless Internet connection. VCR and fax machine may be installed on request.
The easiest way to reach the hotel is taking the Heathrow Express train service to London Paddington Station which leaves every 15 minutes. From Paddington station take the Bakerloo Underground line two stops to Marylebone Underground. The hotel is 500 metres from the station. London's black taxi cabs also service Heathrow Airport and cost 60 GBP to central London.
Driving directions: From the North and West - Follow the M40 until the M25/A40 Junction. Continue on the A40, pass the Gipsy Flyover until the junction for the West End, signposted City. Then follow the A404 towards Marylebone, the hotel is located 200 yards away, on the corner of Dorset Square and Gloucester Place.
- High Speed Internet Wake Up Service - CALLS
- Children Stay Free - Under 2 years old Internet Access
- Dry Cleaning Service Laundry Facilities
- Smoking Rooms Available Shoe Shine
- Business Center Rollaway Bed
- Video Library - and Beauty Shop Conference Room(s) - ROOMS
- Safe-Deposit Box - FRONT DESK Express Check-in
- Bar/Lounge - LOUNGE Restaurant(s)
- Banquet Facilities - FACILITIES Airport Transportation - available
- Fitness Equipment - DISCOUNT FOR GUESTS Housekeeping - DAILY
- Fireplace in lobby Patio
- Garden - Limited hours Comp newspapers in lobby - COMPLIMENTARY
- Elevator/lift Concierge desk
- Audiovisual equipment Photocopy machine
Room Amenities: , , • Premium bedding • Cable/satellite TV • Extra towels/bedding • Iron/ironing board (on request • Designer toiletries • Climate control • Bathroom telephone • Bottled water in room (complim • Multi-line phone • Smoking rooms • Direct-dial phone • Rollaway beds • Cribs (infant beds) available • Shower/tub combination • Window opens • Sewing kit • Makeup mirror • Hypo-allergenic bedding availa
- Marylebone Station - 100 metres | - Madame Tussaud's - 500 metres | - Regent's Park - 500 metres | - Oxford Street (shops) - 1 mile (1.5 km)| - Royal Academy of Arts - 1.5 miles (2 km)| - Harrods - 1.5 miles (2 km)| - Buckingham Palace - 1.5 miles (2 km)| - National Gallery - 1.5 miles (2 km)| - London Eye - 2.5 miles (4 km)| - Tate Britain art gallery - 2.5 miles (4 km)| 4
London Hotels - The Dorset Square Hotel