Converted from an old bakery, complete with original ovens and exposed brickwork, the Bakery restaurant offers Asian, French, and Italian flavours. The restaurant is open daily except Sunday evenings, and reservations are essential. In summer, guests can dine in the tree-lined garden. The Long Gallery is a brick-floored room offering a light menu of sandwiches, soups and salads. Asian minimalism meets avant-garde European design in the Chinese Room, an intimate lounge bar serving drinks from early morning to late evening. Guests receive a discounted rate at a fitness centre two blocks from the hotel, where facilities include a gym with cardio and resistance machines, sauna, and Turkish bath. Cycling is one of Amsterdam's most popular forms of transportation, and the hotel has a limited number of bicycles for rent. In winter, an ice-skating rink is created in Dam Square, four blocks from the hotel. Two blocks from the hotel, the Looier Antiques Centre offers a large and eclectic selection of art and antiques. The 80 stalls are open Saturday through Thursday. Amsterdam Schiphol Airport is 18 kilometres away and can be reached by car in approximately 25 minutes.
<span style="color: black;font-weight:bold"> Fees:</span>
Please note that a city tax, to be paid at check-out, may apply to this booking. This charge is not included in the rates.
Duplex Room: One king bed. Linen and cotton sheets. 39-53 square meters (419-570 square feet). Canal, courtyard, or garden view. “Loft-style” junior suite accessed by a private stairway, and has exposed beams, a sloping ceiling, two armchairs and a sofa, and a bathroom with separate tub and shower. “Manhattan” junior suite has a tall four-poster bed, black-and-gold decor, desk and ottoman, and bathroom with shower/tub combination.
Double Room: One double bed. Linen and cotton sheets. 20-25 square meters (215-269 square feet). Courtyard or garden view. Individually designed in one of three styles: the Chinese-inspired, red-themed “Klasbols” style with lacquered wood tables and cabinets; Japanese-influenced, black-and-midnight-blue “Kimono” style has painted pottery and slender wood furniture; Middle Eastern-feeling “La Carmona” style features bold orange-and-gray striped accents and a hardwood floor. Black- or sand-colored marble bathroom has either a separate tub and shower, a combination tub/shower, or a shower only.
Superior Canal View Room: One queen bed. Canal view. Wireless Internet connection (surcharge). Cable/satellite TV. CD player. Minibar. Hair dryer. Iron/ironing board on request. In-room safe. Complimentary weekday newspaper.
The hotel is located on Keizersgracht, in central Amsterdam. Fast and regular trains link the airport to Centraal Station for transfer to the tram network. Trams 1, 2, and 5 operate between Centraal Station and the Keizersgracht tram stop, two blocks from the hotel. Central Amsterdam is compact, and the flat terrain creates excellent walking or cycling conditions. The tram network operates from early morning until late evening, and offers efficient links to many parts of the city.
- High Speed Internet Self Parking
- Restaurant(s) Safe-Deposit Box
- Comp Newspapers in Lobby Parking (valet)
- Currency Exchange Dry Cleaning Service
- Air-Conditioned public areas Banquet Facilities
- Meeting Room (small groups) Concierge Desk
- Room Service (24 hours) Use of Nearby Fitness Center (discount)
- Computer Rental Breakfast Services
- Medical Assistance Available Elevator/Lift
- Bar/Lounge Express Check-out
- Business Services Express Check-in
- Fireplace in Lobby Internet public area - wireless
- Parking nearby Shoe shine
- Internet public area - comp Cell phone/mobile rental
- Parking (Complimentary) Airport transportation (complimentary)
Room Amenities: , , • Makeup mirror • Window opens • Cribs (infant beds) available • Rollaway beds • Child care (in room, surcharge • Blackout drapes/curtains • Housekeeping (daily) • Cable/satellite TV
- Keizersgracht canal - in front of hotel| - Looier Antiques Centre - 2 blocks| - Anne Frank House (museum) - 3 blocks| - Dam Square - 3 blocks| - Royal Palace - 3 blocks| - Kalverstraat (shopping) - 3 blocks| - Rijksmuseum - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles) |
Amsterdam Hotels - The Dylan Amsterdam