Guests can exercise on cardiovascular machines in the health club whilst taking in views of the bustling Taksim Square below. Professional trainers are on hand to offer programmes and there are a wide variety of classes available including aerobics, yoga and dance workouts. Martial arts training is also offered by a qualified karate trainer. The heated outdoor pool is situated in a courtyard surrounded by lounge chairs. Guests can unwind in the sauna, spa tub and traditional Turkish steam bath; massage treatments are also available. Access to the Marmara gym is complimentary to all hotel guests. Dining options include a candlelit panoramic restaurant on the top floor of the hotel serving a la carte Turkish specialities accompanied by live music with dinner dances on the weekends, a French patisserie style café and an informal brasserie. Guests can sip cocktails or coffee in one of the three bars, including the Aqua Lounge with its six metre aquarium. Business guests can enjoy access to six meeting rooms accommodating up to 50 people, as well as a fully-equipped business centre. The hotel is only 100 metres from the busy shopping area of Istiklal Street, one kilometre from Dolmabahce Palace and within five kilometres of many of Istanbul's top attractions, including the Grand Bazaar, Topkapi Palce and Hagia Sofia. Istanbul Airport is 35 kilometres away with an approximate driving time of 30 minutes.
Deluxe City View: One queen and one twin bed. Smart decor with traditionally-styled furnishings. Panoramic views over the Bosphorus and the city. Air conditioning, cable TV, direct-dial phone with voicemail facilities, minibar, hair dryer, safe, and complimentary wireless Internet.
Deluxe Bosphorus View: One double bed or two twin beds. Smart decor with traditionally-styled furnishings. Air conditioning, cable TV, direct-dial phone with voicemail facilities, minibar, hair dryer, safe, and complimentary wireless Internet connection.
Deluxe Goldenhorn View: One double bed or two twin beds. Smart decor with traditionally-styled furnishings. Complimentary wireless Internet access. Cable TV. Direct-dial phone. Hair dryer. In-room safe.
The best way to get from the airport is by taxi. Taxis cost approximately 30TL. The hotel provides an airport shuttle service to the airport between 7 AM and 9 AM at a cost of 5USD. The hotel is 30 metres from the nearest Metro station.
Driving directions: From the airport , take the E5 freeway and exit at Besiktas onto Barboros Blvd. Follow on towards Taksim Square.
- Babysitting or child care Security guard
- Laundry facilities Parking garage
- Conference room(s) Cell phone/mobile rental
- Restaurant(s) Ballroom(s)
- Dry cleaning service Banquet facilities
- Sauna Meeting room (small groups)
- Grocery Massage-treatment room
- Hot tub Breakfast services
- Business services Express check-out
- Steam room Express check-in
- Internet public area - wireless Business center
- Secretarial services Fitness equipment
- Hair salon Currency exchange
- Air-conditioned public areas Safe-deposit box
- Swimming pool - outdoor Exhibit space
- Concierge desk Event catering
- Internet public area - comp Computer rental
- Concierge services Shoe shine
- Bar/lounge Elevator/lift
- Room service (24 hours) Gift shop or newsstand
- Internet public area - high-speed Floor butler
- Beauty services Health club
- Coffee shop or cafe Airport transportation (fees apply)
- Parking (Complimentary)
Room Amenities: , , • Cable/satellite TV • Direct-dial phone • Iron/ironing board (on request • Internet access - high speed • Makeup mirror • Blackout drapes/curtains • Sewing kit • Window opens • Climate control • Complimentary toiletries • Extra towels/bedding • Smoking rooms • Internet access - complimentar
- Istiklal Street (shopping) - 100 metres | - The Bosphorus - 500 metres | - Dolmabahce Palace - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles) | - Topkapi Palace - 4 kilometres (2.5 miles) | - Grand Bazaar - 5 kilometres (3 miles) | - Hagia Sofia (Cathedral) - 5 kilometres (3 miles) | - Sultanahmet Square - 6 kilometres (3.5 miles) |
Istanbul Hotels - The Marmara Istanbul