The hotel's Masters Restaurant serves traditional English fare and a daily carvery in a spacious setting, which features high ceilings and large windows. Guests can also use discounted access to the health and fitness centre where they can work out, swim and enjoy pampering beauty and massage treatments. They can enjoy high tea around the fireplace in the elegant lounge, and mingle in the bar. There is wireless Internet access for those with laptops, while further practical amenities include a 24- hour front desk, business services, a concierge desk, and valet parking for those arriving by car. The hotel is in a perfect position for exploring the bustling city of London; nearby attractions include the famous department store of Harrods, 500 metres away, and Buckingham Palace, home to the Queen, two miles away. London Heathrow Airport is 15 miles from the hotel, a 30-minute drive.
Superior Dbl Room: One queen bed. Warm-toned, English country house decor. Satellite television with pay movies, direct-dial phone, minibar, safe, coffee/tea maker, trouser press, hair dryer and high-speed dial-up Internet access (surcharge).
Executive Room: One king bed. Desk. Dial-up Internet connection. Cable/satellite TV with pay movies. Coffee/tea maker. Refrigerator on request. Hair dryer.
A black taxi from the airport will cost approximately 45 GBP. Alternatively, travellers can catch the Piccadilly underground line from the airport to South Kensington station, which is 600 metres from the hotel. The easiest way to get around London is by using the Underground (metro) or bus services. Alternatively, black taxi cabs can be hailed in the street.
Driving directions: From the airport take the M4/A4 motorway into central London. Follow the signs to central London and the West End for approximately 14 miles. The hotel is on the right shortly after the Natural History Museum, opposite the Victoria and Albert Museum.
- High Speed Internet Coffee Maker
- Bar/lounge Hot tub
- Dry cleaning service Parking (valet)
- Restaurant(s) Concierge services
- Internet public area - wireless Concierge desk
- Meeting room (small groups) Beauty services
- Massage-treatment room Room service (24 hours)
- Babysitting or child care Internet public area - surcharge
- Swimming pool - indoor Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking nearby Conference room(s)
- Sauna Fireplace in lobby
- Express check-out Elevator/lift
- Steam room Currency exchange
- Health club Banquet facilities
- Fitness equipment Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Comp newspapers in lobby Umbrella
- Spa Tub Suitable for children
- Full-service health spa Business services
- Wedding services Parking (surcharge)
Room Amenities: , , • Internet access - dial-up • Non-smoking rooms • Direct-dial phone • Extra towels/bedding in room • Window opens • Internet access - high speed • Cribs (infant beds) available • Rollaway beds • Pay movies • Iron/ironing board (on request • Cable/satellite TV • Complimentary toiletries • Shower/tub combination • Refrigerator (on request) • Internet access - surcharge
- Victoria and Albert Museum - 100 metres| - Natural History Museum - 300 metres| - Harrods (Department store) - 500 metres| - Hyde Park - 0.5 miles (1 kilometre)| - Royal Albert Hall - 0.5 miles (1 kilometre)| - Buckingham Palace - 2 miles (3 kilometres)| - West End (Theatres) - 3 miles (5 kilometres)| - Westminster Abbey - 3 miles (5 kilometres)| - Houses of Parliament - 3 miles (5 kilometres)| - Downing Street - 3 miles (5 kilometres)|
London Hotels - The Rembrandt