Hotel Features.The Hotel Tritone offers a bright breakfast room, and multilingual staff at the 24- hour front desk can advise on sightseeing and local attractions. They can also organize guided walks and bus tours on request, while other practical amenities include room service, valet parking (surcharge), currency exchange, and a dry cleaning service.
Guestrooms. The 43 guestrooms, accessible by lift, feature modern decor with retro strip-wood panels and doors. All include air conditioning, cable television, complimentary newspapers, direct-dial phones and wireless Internet access. Bathrooms have bidets, hair dryers and shower/tub combinations.
Expert Tip. The hotel is conveniently located to explore all that Rome has to offer. Guests can toss a coin into the Trevi Fountain which is just 50 metres away, and explore the architectural wonder of the Coliseum, where many gladiatorial battles took place, one kilometre away.
Standard Twin/Double Room: One double or two twin beds. Modern decor with retro strip-wood panels and doors. Air conditioning, cable television, complimentary newspapers, direct-dial phone and wireless Internet access. Bathroom with bidet, hair dryer and shower/tub combination.
Getting there. There is an express train service every 30 minutes to Rome's Termini train station (journey time 30 minutes). A single ticket costs around 10 EUR. Taxis are readily available at the airport, but take a licensed metered taxi only. An airport surcharge is payable. A taxi to the city centre will cost 50-60 EUR. Rome's efficient integrated transportation system includes buses, trams, subway (Metro) and suburban trains. Tickets should be bought before boarding and are available from ATAC ticket machines and all tobacconists. A single ticket (BIT) costs 1 EUR, is valid for 75 minutes, and covers unlimited bus journeys and one metro trip. The historic city centre is easily negotiated on foot. Driving is not recommended for visitors.
- Air Conditioning TV/VCR
- Full Kitchen Coffee Maker
- Airport transportation (fees apply) Comp newspapers in lobby
- Parking (surcharge) Parking (valet)
- Pets allowed Complimentary breakfast
- Dry cleaning service Laundry facilities
- Umbrella Medical assistance available
- Internet public area - wireless Elevator/lift
- Room service (limited hours) Currency exchange
- Air-conditioned public areas Television in lobby
Room Amenities: , , • Window opens • Cribs (infant beds) available • Rollaway beds • Cable/satellite TV • Direct-dial phone • Electronic/magnetic keys • Bidet • Shower/tub combination • Smoking rooms
- Trevi Fountain - 50 metres | - Spanish Steps - 200 metres | - Via Veneto - 200 metres | - Pantheon - 800 metres | - Coliseum - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - Piazza Navona - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)|
Rome Hotels - Tritone Hotel