Hotel Features. Guests can revitalise in the two saunas and hot tub, and indulge in massage and beauty treatments (surcharge). The Uniquestay Mihkli Hotel offers minibus transfers, concierge services for advise on the city's sights, and complimentary Internet connections. The bar and coffee shop offer a wide range of beverages, while other practical amenities include four conference rooms complete with audio-visual equipment, room service and computer rental.
Guests of the Uniquestay Mihkli Hotel can choose between two restaurants: La Boheme offers an international à la carte menu with daily specials; and the Tricky Ants Farm is a traditional restaurant specialising in Estonian dishes, with folkloric shows every Friday and Saturday night.
Guestrooms. The 84 guestrooms, over five floors, are decorated in natural tones with wooden floors and modern furnishings. Amenities include cable television with pay movies, direct-dial phones, coffee/tea makers, air conditioning, complimentary Internet and shower/tub combinations.
Expert Tip.Tallinn's Old Town, two kilometres from the hotel, dates back to the 14th and 15th centuries and is a jumble of cobbled stone streets, medieval walls, turrets and spires.
Standard room: One double or two twin beds, and one extra bed on request. Decorated in natural tones with wooden floors and modern furnishings. Cable television with pay movies and premium channels, direct-dial phone, coffee/tea maker, air conditioning, complimentary high-speed Internet connection, clock radio, safe, wheelchair access, shower/tub combination and complimentary toiletries.
Zen Room: One double or two twin beds, and one extra bed on request. Decorated in natural tones with wooden floors and modern furnishings. Cable television with pay movies and premium channels, direct-dial phone, coffee/tea maker, air conditioning, complimentary high-speed Internet connection, clock radio, safe, wheelchair access. NASA-designed gravity free chairs, bathrobes and slippers. Bathroom with jetted tub and complimentary deluxe aromatherapy toiletries.
Getting there. The hotel can organise airport transfers. Alternatively, taxis are available outside Arrivals and cost approximately 200 EEK to the hotel. The medieval centre of Tallinn is compact and can be explored on foot. Buses, trolleys, trams, and minibuses operate regularly from 6 AM to midnight. Tickets can be purchased from newsstands for 13 EEK or from the driver for 20 EEK. Tallinn Card holders may use unlimited public transport for free. Taxis can be hailed on the street.
Driving directions.From the airport head to Tallinn centre. Drive through the centre of Tallinn on the Parnu Mnt. Turn right towards the national Library and the hotel is situated next door.
- Elevator/lift Sauna
- Laundry facilities Bar/lounge
- Internet public area - comp Fitness equipment
- Dry cleaning service Complimentary breakfast
- Banquet facilities Meeting room (small groups)
- Parking (Complimentary) Massage-treatment room
- Conference room(s) Coffee shop or cafe
- Airport transportation (fees apply) Beauty services
- Express check-out Audiovisual equipment
- Comp newspapers in lobby Translation services
- Babysitting or child care Room service (limited hours)
- Currency exchange Concierge services
- Spa Tub Business services
- Restaurant(s) Exhibit space
- Air-conditioned public areas Barbecue grill(s)
- Event catering Health club
- Secretarial services Patio
- Spa services on site Computer rental
Room Amenities: , , • Pay movies • Iron/ironing board (on request • Internet access - complimentar • Cable/satellite TV • Electronic/magnetic keys • Premium TV channel(s) • Handheld shower • Direct-dial phone • Extra towels/bedding • Complimentary toiletries • Rollaway beds (on request) • Cribs (infant beds) available • Child care (in room, surcharge • Makeup mirror • Massage - available in room • Shower/tub combination
- Kristiina Shopping Mall - 500 metres | - Museum of Occupation - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)| - Old Town - 2 kilometres (1 mile) | - Train Station - 3 kilometres (2 miles) | - Harbour - 4 kilometres (2.5 miles) |
Tallinn Hotels - Uniquestay Mihkli Hotel