Known as the 'Sunshine State', Florida is an iconic and dynamic state located in the southeast of the USA. Boasting diverse landscapes, beautiful sunny weather, and stunning beaches, it's no wonder the region attracts tourists from across the globe.
When hunting for low-cost luxury vacation rentals, bed & breakfasts, or hotels across the state, then look no further than Rentalo. We are here to help you find the perfect stay without having to compromise on quality or break the bank. We specialize in securing only the best deals on varying accommodation types, no matter your budget or chosen vacation destination. Begin your search for hotels in Florida with Rentalo today.
Choosing the perfect hotel for your stay in Florida will greatly enhance your overall experience. There's nothing worse on vacation than having to stay in an accommodation you absolutely despise returning to at the end of the day!
Concerned that by going easy on your wallet you'll have to compromise on quality? Well throw your worries away, as Rentalo are here to help bag you the best deal. We believe our customers deserve comfort as well as affordability, which is why we strive to provide you with the best options during your accommodation hunt.
Our extensive database of accommodations provides you with a wide range of options to suit different budgets and preferences. Whether you fancy splashing on a luxury resort or prefer a reasonable B&B, there is something to suit everyone. We do all of the hard for you, by comparing prices, reading reviews, and accessing exclusive deals.
Solo travelers, family vacationers, business jetsetters and more - be assured that Rentalo will present you with the best value for money. We're here to ensure that you're well looked after, and leave your vacation feeling more than satisfied.
How to Choose a Hotel on Rentalo
It can be overwhelming trying to put together a plan in order to book your trip. Follow our top tips to help give you some structure during your accommodation hunt:
1. Research and compare: Our extensive search engine has everything you need to help you compare hotels across the state. Utilize the filters to narrow down your search and receive more specific results.
2. Consider amenities: You may be a business traveler or a family looking to get away. Whatever your situation may be, it's important to determine which facilities would be important for your stay. Those traveling for work may need fast Wi-Fi and work spaces, whereas those with children may prefer a swimming pool or on-site restaurant.
3. Budget: Setting a price range is essential to ensure you don’t go over budget on accommodation. While it is tempting, it can have an effect on your spending budget for activities and shopping while on vacation. Simply use the filters in our search engine and adjust the price accordingly. You'll be provided with a range of options within your budget.
Miami is an extremely popular destination attracting visitors from all walks of life. In order to accommodate the mass of tourists, the city offers a plethora of different types of hotels. You’re spoilt for choice with the wide range available to you, whether that be a luxury 5-star resort or budget-friendly hostel. Whether you're a solo backpacker, traveling for business, or a family of vacationers, you're provided with a range of options to suit every budget and preference.
Luxury Hotels in Miami
Florida is the epitome of luxury hotels with its abundance of decadent resorts and big names. From the iconic Fountainebleau Miami Beach renowned for drawing in celebrities from across the globe, to The Breakers Palm Beach a Mediterranean-inspired masterpiece. The Ritz-Carlton Orlando offers an escape into a world blending sophistication and outdoor adventure, while the Faena Hotel Miami Beach beckons creatives with its artistic ambiance and personlized service. The wealth of luxurious hotels in Florida, offering a variety of amenities and services, will have you wishing to extend your stay.
Affordable Hotels in Florida
Finding cheap hotels in Florida is more than possible due to its popularity attracting every type of traveler. Those who are more budget conscious should definitely book in advance and try to avoid tourist peak seasons.
Here are some affordable options that provide a comfortable stay without having to break the bank:
Motels and Budget Chains: Motel 6, Super 8 and Days Inn are popular budget friendly motel chains scattered across Florida among cities and highways.
Hostels: If you're a solo traveler or fancy an experience of sharing with travelers from around the world, then go ahead and book one of the hostels provided in Orlando, Miami and Tampa. They offer dormitory style rooms as well as private rooms at reasonable prices.
Vacation Rentals: Airbnb and Vrbo offer the opportunity to rent apartments, condos, and even single room in private homes. A great cost effective choice for families and groups.
Unique/Boutique Style Hotels in Florida
Boutique style hotels are becoming vastly popular amongst travelers seeking a distinct and exclusive experience. They are characterised by their individuality and unique charm, which sets them apart from traditional accommodations and hotel chains. Being smaller establishments gives them the ability to offer more of a personal touch and immersive experience. Guests are able to explore the local culture, cuisine and history more intimately, as well get to know the staff on a friendlier level.
Florida is brimming with these one-of-a-kind stays, waiting to offer you a memorable experience. Miami, Tampa and Key West are areas within Florida known for their excellent boutique hotels. So go ahead and book with Rentalo today to enjoy a one-of-a-kind experience in a unique stay.
Pay Less, Travel More
Find the best deals on hotels in Florida when browsing Rentalo. Our helpful toggle tools and filters can help you find nothing but the best hotel for your stay, and we'll set about finding the best deals from there. Travel as much as your heart desires with the knowledge that we'll take full responsibility of bagging you the best deals.
Cancel for Free, Change Anytime
Plans change all the time, and when booking with Rentalo there's no need to worry about alternations in your schedule. Whether you've changed your mind, or can’t make your trip on the confirmed dates, simply log in and cancel/amend your booking for free. Make sure you check the hotel’s website to confirm whether cancelling incurs extra charges.
Book Early and Use Rentalo Rewards To Save More
Research & Compare - Utilising our Rentalo platform is the easiest way to find the best hotel. Rentalo allows you to filter out all of the hotels that don’t meet your requirements.
Book in Advance: Searching for deals last minute can leave you in a pickle with high prices. Determine the dates you wish to travel, and book as early as you possibly can to bag the best prices and ensure availability.
Budget: Setting a price range is important as it means you won't overspend. Simply use the filters in our search engine and adjust the price accordingly. You'll be provided with a range of options within your budget.
Avoid Peak Seasons: Traveling during less busier seasons will allow you to book accommodation at much lower rates as well as have more choice to browse.
Read reviews - Pay attention to the experiences of previous guests to get an idea of the hotel's quality, cleanliness, and service. Be sure to read both positive and negative reviews in order to make a fairer assessment.
Florida is a highly popular travel destination for good reason! With its plethora of activities, world-famous sites, and exciting attractions, all visitors from solo travelers to families are well looked after.
1. Walt Disney World Resort: Orlando city is home to the world's most famous theme park complex featuring Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and Disney's Animal Kingdom.
2. Universal Orlando Resort: Orlando also hosts the wizarding world of Harry Potter where visitors are able to fully immerse themselves into the magic through thrilling rides and shows.
3. Miami Beach: Those seeking sun, sea and sand should head over to this strip inviting visitors to relax and laze the day away. Make sure to check out the famous Art Deco architecture and those who stay past sunset can enjoy the vibrant nightlife.
4. Kennedy Space Centre Visitor Complex (Cape Canaveral): Space enthusiasts will be zapped straight into the galaxy with this exciting educational site. Take your time learning about the history of space exploration, discover rockets and a lucky few may even be able to witness a rocket launch!