The hotel concierge and multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can offer sightseeing advice and arrange tour and restaurant bookings for guests. The hotel offers breakfast and coffee in its café area, and free newspapers can be picked up daily from the lobby. Pre- dinner drinks can be enjoyed in the bar and room service is also available. Although the hotel does not house a restaurant, there are various dining options in the neighbouring area. Guests can store valuables in the front desk safe-deposit box and make use of the dry cleaning service. Parking is available nearby and a porter will assist guests with their luggage. Tourists will find Opera Garnier and the Museum of Decorative Arts 500 metres from the hotel, while the Tuileries Gardens, Louvre Museum, Place de la Concorde and Champs Elysees are all within 800 metres of the hotel. Just across the river, the chic neighbourhood of St Germain is a kilometre away. Charles De Gaulle Airport is 20 kilometres and a 45 minute drive from the hotel.
Standard Room with 1 double bed: One double bed. Classically decorated with period-style furniture. Air conditioning, television, telephone and minibar. Bathroom with hair dryer.
Superior Room with 1 double bed: One double bed. Classically decorated with period-style furniture. Air conditioning, television, telephone and minibar. Bathroom with hair dryer.
Standard Room with 2 single beds: Two twin beds. Classically decorated with period-style furniture. Air conditioning, television, telephone and minibar. Bathroom with hair dryer.
Pet fee charged at hotel/condo Check-in time is Noon Check-out time is Noon
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
- Air-conditioned public areas Business services
- Safe-Deposit Box - Front desk Shoe Shine
- Laundry Facilities Bar/Lounge
- Dry Cleaning Service Elevator/lift
- Concierge services Pets accepted
- Audio-visual equipment Tour assistance
- Breakfast available (surcharge) Coffee shop or café
- Nightclub Room service (24 hours)
- Multilingual staff Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk Porter/bellhop
- Internet access - wireless Umbrella
Room Amenities: , , • Air conditioning • Wake-up calls • Minibar • Housekeeping • Extra towels/bedding • Private bathroom • Bathrobes • Complimentary toiletries • Hair dryer • Window opens • Iron/ironing board (on request) • Direct-dial phone • Blackout drapes/curtains • Television
- Place Vendome - 150 metres | - Place de l'Opera - 300 metres | - Opera Garnier - 500 metres | - Museum of Decorative Arts - 500 metres| - Tuileries Gardens - 600 metres | - Louvre Museum - 800 metres | - Place de la Concorde - 800 metres | - Champs Elysees - 800 metres | - Faubourg St Germain - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles)|
Paris Hotels - Mercure Stendhal Place Vendome