The hotel restaurant Leijontornet serves a wide range of Swedish and Scandinavian delicacies in a modern setting offset by part of the original city wall dating from the 14th century. After breakfast (surcharge) guests can browse the complimentary newspapers in the hotel lobby and view the hotel's naval memorabilia including ships models, figureheads and one of Lord Nelson's original letters to Lady Hamilton. The hotel houses a sauna with plunge pool, a library furnished with leather armchairs, and a bar serving a range of drinks and cocktails. Guests on business can make use of the hotel's conference rooms, and those arriving by car will find pay parking onsite. Practical amenities include laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk with safe-deposit box, and a multilingual concierge on hand to offer sightseeing assistance. The centre of the Old Town 100 metres away, the city centre is one kilometre away and Stockholm Arlanda Airport is at a 45 kilometre distance and takes approximately 45 minutes to reach by car.
Captain's Standard Room: One king or one double bed. 18-21 square metres. Traditional decor with nautical prints, richly patterned fabrics and wood furnishing. Bathroom with heated floor, slippers, bathrobe and hair dryer. Air conditioning. Wireless Internet access. Flatscreen television with pay movies and satellite channels. CD player. Direct-dial phone. Minibar. Safe.
Captain's Cabin Room: One twin bed. 12-17 square metres. Traditional decor with nautical prints, richly patterned fabrics and wood furnishing. Bathroom with heated floor, slippers, bathrobe and hair dryer. Air conditioning. Wireless Internet access. Flatscreen television with pay movies and satellite channels. CD player. Direct-dial phone. Minibar. Safe.
The airport has three railway stations: one for long- distance destinations and two for frequent express trains to Stockholm. Taxis run from directly outside the terminals. When taking a taxi, passengers should speak to a taxi coordinator, found outside the terminal building. There are also bus stations outside terminals 2, 4 and 5.
- Garage High Speed Internet
- Smoking Rooms Available Currency Exchange
- Shoe Shine Wake Up Service
- Dry Cleaning Service Sauna
- Pets Not Allowed Fitness Equipment - Nearby/Discount
- Cribs Laundry Facilities
- Children Stay Free - Under Age Of 4 Years Restaurant(s)
- Internet Access - Complimentary Business Center
- Library Safe-Deposit Box - Front Desk
- Airport Transportation - Surcharge Conference Room(s)
- Bar/Lounge Banquet Facilities
- Elevator/lift Concierge desk
- Gift shop or newsstand Garden - Limited Hours
- Parking garage - Surcharge/Secure Comp newspapers in lobby - Complimentary
- Business services Parking (valet)
- Meeting room (small groups) - Small Groups Breakfast services - surcharge
Room Amenities: , , • Internet access - complimentar • Sewing kit • Smoking rooms • Cable/satellite TV • Extra towels/bedding • Internet access - dial-up • Complimentary toiletries • Designer toiletries • Climate control • Complimentary newspaper (M-F) • Pay movies • Window opens • Cribs (infant beds) available • Internet access - high speed • Trouser press • Bathroom telephone • Direct-dial phone • Welcome amenities • Handheld shower
- Gamla Stan (old town) - 100 metres | - Gamla Stan station - 200 metres| - Shopping district - 100 metres | - Stockholm Centre - 1 kilometre (0.5 miles) |
Stockholm Hotels - Victory Hotel